𝘾𝙃𝘼𝙋𝙏𝙀𝙍 𝙊𝙉𝙀

MISTY MEMORIES

╭──────•◈•──────╮
Chapter One
Training and Noodles
╰──────•◈•──────╯

❝I will forget anyway, so I'm going to be fine.❞

LOUD BANGS COULD BE heard thought Flower Fruit Mountain, making all of the poor monkeys run away from fright whenever it happened. Sun Wukong laid on his cloud while chewing on some peach chips, watching you and Mk train.

Mk was trying to land one, just one hit, but he couldn't do it. His training was simple, he had to hit you one time and he will win. He can use his staff or any ability he has while you would just dodge it without using your sword. Mk leaned on his staff as he tried to catch his breath, "Goodness! Why are you making it so difficult, Y/N? I cadn't even land one hit!" He complained as he raised his arms up with the staff. You stared at him blank look, "You need to learn to detect your opponent's steps in order to strike successfully, so don't be a wimpy weakling and advance." You explained with a monotonous tone, taking a fighting stance.

Mk frowned in determination before gripping his staff tightly and ran to you. He slammed the staff down and you jumped away from him. He continued to use the staff to attack you, but you dodged every strike with ease. Mk groaned in annoyance, "Alright! I will wim this time!" With that being said, he jumped high up and twirled the staff, ready to hit you with it. However, you easily held the staff, stopping Mk's strike. He looked down at you with shock as he tried to move the staff, but it wouldn't budge, "I... can't move the staff, their grip on it is so tight and unwavering. Their hand didn't even shake." He thought with utter disbelief.

"Your concentration is not centered, you prefer to counterattack instead of planning. That's why you failed."

You changed the grip in the staff and pulled it forward along with Mk, giving him a powerful punch in his stomach that it sent him away. You lowered the staff as you watched Mk getting caught by Monkey King before he could hit the wall. Wukong and Mk who had swirls in his eyes teleported to you, "Whoa Y/N, take it easy on him. He is new to this, move step by step." He said, checking if his successor was still alive or not. Thankfully, you didn't kill him... this time. You gazed up at the sky, "New or old, he must learn how to fight properly if he wants to win." You bluntly stated, your tone sounding a bit harsh. Mk woke up from his daze so suddenly and jumped high enthusiastically, "I'm fine! You don't need to worry about me, Monkey King. I'm sure with more training from you and Y/N, I will be more powerful." He exclaimed while raising his staff high up. Then he froze when he heard the sound of your sword getting pulled out of its sheath.

"Now I will test your fighting skills."

Wukong sweatdropped while Mk lost all of his colors. Wukong slid to the side a few feet to be in a safe distance, "You can do it, kid! I believe in you!" He cheered and he knew very well how this end.

"I will definitely die this time." He thought before he let out a loud scream when you dashed at him.

◈━━━━━━━ ▣ ━━━━━━━ ◈

Mk dragged you out of the tuk tuk, pulling you with him toward a small restaurant. After you ended the training session, Mk was completely worn out. You used various fighting techniques that he barely managed to defend himself, but he had pretty good reflexes and reactions to any attack sent to him. He just needed to be more focused and he will be perfect. Therefore, he decided to get lunch on him as a gesture of gratitude for training him today. And what better place to get the best food?

Pigsy's Noodles!

Anyway, you and Mk walked thought the door to enter the restaurant, you met with the delicious aroma of the noodles. It kinda made you hungry if you were going to be honest. There was nobody in there aside from a girl playing with her phone and a man with glasses that was slurping noodles endlessly. Mk smiled happily to his friends, "Guys! I want you to meet som-..." His speech was interrupted by a spoon hitting him directly in the head.

"WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN THIS ENTIRE MORNING? THERE'S TONS OF ORDERS THAT MUST BE DELIVERED!" A pig man shouted as his eyes blasted fire of fury.  Mk rubbed his head to ease the pain, "I'm sorry, Pigsy. I was training with Monkey King and Y/N." Upon hearing Mk say your name, the guy with the glasses perked up before sliding right in front of you, "Y-Y-Y/N! Y/N Tokito! The one and only sword user that fought with Monkey King? Oh my god, I can't believe I'm looking right at you!" He excitingly said with stars in his eyes.

You blinked a few times, "Why does he look familiar? He reminds me of someone, but who?... I forgot." You thought, already giving up on remembering that person. Mk butted in and put his arm around your shoulders, "Y/N, I want you to meet my friends, Pigsy, Mei, and Tang." He introduced his friends to you, but you were aware that you will eventually forget their names. You glanced at Mk for a moment before speaking up, "Who are you again?" Mk comically fell upside down when he heard your question. The girl named Mei laughed, "Wow Mk, your friend here have a severe amnesia." She said with amusement, placing her hands in her pockets.

Tang sent a glare to the girl, "Mei! Y/N here has some real memory issue related to their unknown past, it was never stated what had happened." He explained while fixing his glasses. Mk nodded in agreement, "Yup, but they are pretty skilled in fighting. Anyways, Pigsy, I want Y/N to try your noodles!" He chanted with pride, striking a dramatic pose. Pigsy smirked and rolled his sleeves up more, "I'm sure they will never forget my noodles for all eternity." He added as he was about to move to the kitchen, but...

"What is this place? Who are you all?"

Everyone fell upside down with a loud thud when you asked these questions, all except Mei who was smiling, "Yup, severe amnesia here guys!"