𝘾𝙃𝘼𝙋𝙏𝙀𝙍 𝙁𝙄𝙑𝙀

MISTY MEMORIES

╭──────•◈•──────╮
Chapter Five
Revenge of the Spider
Queen #1
╰──────•◈•──────╯

❝I will forget anyway, so I'm going to be fine.❞

YOU WALKED THROUGH THE site of the festival, it was the new year and everyone was out to celebrate. You didn't like crowd, but you were forced to go there since you were looking for Redson.

You went to his residence, but you didn't find him. Princess Iron Fan told you that her son and husband went to the new year festival to do something you don't quite remember. Anyway, you continued your walk in the crowd, "Hmm... Why did I come here? I was looking for someone... red?" You thought while absentmindedly wandered around the festival. A man bumped into you and almost made you fall down, but the guy apologized quickly before continuing to run away. You blinked a few times in confusion, "What's wrong with him?" You mumbled under your breath and shrugged your shoulders. Your attention turned to the loud and familiar voice coming from a nearby stand.

"Enough! I may have failed as conqueror, but I will not be made a fool."

You turned around and saw both Redson and his father in a stand. You approached them, earning their attention, "Hm? Y/N, what are you doing here?" Redson spoke up upon seeing you standing there. You looked at him with an blank look, "Hm? I forgot." You said, making Redson and even Bull King sweatdrop. Bull King sighed as he leaned on the counter, "You're still suffering from this amnesia, it really needs to be treated, child." He uttered, sounding a bit more gentle than a few minutes ago. You didn't reply and just stared down, your eyes glued in your sword. You were looking for Redson to do something for you... something related to swords.

"Oh..." You muttered once you remembered your main purpose. You looked up at Redson, "Yoriichi broke again." You confronted with a monotonous voice tone.

The red haired male sighed and pinched the bridge of his nose, "This is the fifth time it broke this month." He told you with a hint of disappointment in his voice. Redson couldn't lie and say that he wasn't in the mood to repair the doll. In fact, he will force himself to have the mood to fix it so he can spend some time with you. The flame demon did actually like your company since it somehow calms him down a bit and makes him forget about everything he must do. He couldn't ask for a marriage proposal again because the first time he asked for your hand in marriage, you had forgot who was he. Thus, he decided to postpone his second proposal until you regain your memories back.

"Alright, I will fix-..."

Before Redson could finish his sentence, a giant mech destroyed the stand. You, Redson, and DBK looked behind to see a Spider Mech standing there. Suddenly, spider webs wrapped around DBK and pulled his back, "Father!" Redson exclaimed and was about to move to help his father, but a spider bot launched itself at him and pinned his down.

"Mist Breathing: First Form: Low Clouds, Distant Haze." You mumbled and dashed forward to perform a strong frontal thrust, stabbing the bot in its core. Redson quickly ran up to you before you could destroy the bot, "Wait a minute!" He held your wrist, earning your attention. You looked at him with confusion, seeing him taking out a small container from the bot, "What are you doing?" You asked while sheathing your sword after disposing of the bot. Redson examined the container for a moment, "This probably has some sort of a venom, I will creat an antidote to stop whomever uses it. Come along, Y/N." He said before running to his covered jet.

You stood there for a moment, "What about the people? Going with him means I'm risking everyone's life... He is just one, so no harm will happen if he died-..."

"Come on, Y/N! We don't have time!"

"No... I..."

Whatever you do for others comes around to help you, as well, in the end. So it's great to have friends to help you when you need them.

Mk's words suddenly rang in your head... Was he actually right? After a few more seconds, you had made up your mind. Without wasting time, you ran to Redson and got on the jet behind him. The red haired teen started the jet, muttering something under his breath before zooming into the sky. You were still slightly hesitant about the decision you made, "Did I do the right thing? Did I risk the people's lives? No, I can do it." You thought with determination. As Redson flew with the jet, the radar detected incoming cannons.

You steadily moved and stood up, "Mist Breathing: Third Form: Scattering Mist Splash." You did a circular slash that blew away all of the cannons, sending them to explode into different buildings. Redson laughed and then increased the speed before more attacks approach. However, one single cannon made its way to the jet. You couldn't take an action due to Redson dodging it. Unfortunately, it did hit one of the engines yet your friend didn't stop and continued to fly as far away as possible.

You two saw a drone not far away, but the jet could not longer hold, "Hold on tight, Y/N. We're going to have a rough land!" He exclaimed before letting out a loud scream. You just held tight, still keeping the blank look. Before the jet could crush, you jumped away and gracefully landed on the drone right as the jet crushed down. A blue man punched the jet, busting it all and held Redson by the head.

"Red Son?!" Mk exclaimed upon seeing his enemy. Sandy slightly got worried before dropping Redson down. "Get him!" Mei ordered and everyone jumped at him and pinned him down.

"Why are you holding him down?"