Chapter 19

Archie

I was outside standing with a broom in my hand. I only thought it be fair that I helped clean up the mess, since this was all my fault why these witches were here. They came for me and because of that people got hurt. Luckily nobody got killed and Josh assured me that they would heal from their injuries eventually. 

On the bright side, I used magic for the first time ever. I didn't know how, but it happened twice and in both situations I felt this uncontrollable need to protect someone. First Jason's mom and then him. I was so excited and happy even though I didn't know exactly what type magic I had as it was none of the stuff Micayla explained to me. Whatever it was, it made me create giant protective dome around the packhouse and surrounding forests. There won't be any witches entering any time soon.

I looked up at the sky and standing here now, it was very visible. I then continued to sweep till Jason appeared behind me, grabbed my wrist and squeezed so hard he made me release the stick before he pinned my wrist behind my back. I gasped when another hand came around my throat.

"J-Jason...what are you doing?" I asked him, not ignoring how this suddenly gave me a hard-on.

"What do you think you're doing?" Jason asked and stepped closer, close enough for me to feel something really hard poking my backside. It couldn't be his fist, he was holding my wrist and throat in both his hands. That was something else and it didn't look like his shorts could contain it any longer.

"I'm cleaning up the mess..."

"What mess? You should be inside, waiting in the bedroom for me."

The clouds cleared from the sky and the red moonlight was falling clearer now.

"I...I just wanted to help, since they came for me and..."

"I dare you to finish that sentence, I fucking dare you!" He growled before he began to grind against me, his hand releasing my wrist so his whole arm could curl around me, pulling me against his chest. "Need I remind you, that you just saved us. You saved our pack, little one." He began to kiss my neck. "You have no idea how grateful I am for that."

Our pack? The way he said it, made it sound as if he was saying this was my pack too. 

"For that reason, there is no better time to do this," Jason turned me around and picked me up. He carried me to where the bonfire used to be and there a throne sized seat was waiting. He put me down before he sat down, pulled down his shorts, huge cock springing free.

Drool nearly ran down the side of my mouth at the sight. Next thing I knew, I everyone was looking at us.

"Jason, what are you doing?" I asked him with wide eyes.

Jason stroked his cock, spreading his meaty muscular legs, big balls hanging off his cock. "Take off your clothes."

"But the ceremony...it all got ruined."

"There is still 45 minutes left before the moon, changes back from its red color. The blood moon is still at its peek and there is no better time than now to do this. Take off your clothes, Archie."

I gnawed at my inner cheek, still reluctant about doing this but I couldn't resist the sight of his cock. Everyone was looking at us, I bet most of them at Jason's body and cock. I wanted to make him mine and if they were all watching, they might as well watch this.

I clumsily took off my shoes and then my shirt. Jason's eyes filled with lust and hunger when they fell on my body. I took off my trousers next and then my underwear, leaving my clothes on the ground.

Jason's hand reached out to me and I walked to him, biting my lower lip. I touched his hand, tracing the tattoo around his thick veiny forearm. He seized my hips and pulled me on top of his lap where my own ram-rock hard cock, rubbed against his like two swords about to clash. Only his was a very big cock.

I looked down, biting my lower lip. He held us both in his hands and began stroking us together. "Spit on it!"

I spat on his cock, watching it drizzle down his shaft carrying a thick glob of precum and as his hand came out, it covered is both in spit and his precum. He had a really hot scent, it filled my nostrils making moans and sounds I never thought I could hear coming out of me. I began grinding my hole against his thigh as I moaned his name.

The red moonlight was dancing off my skin and I was starting to notice why Jason wanted us to do it here. Something about having red light all over our naked bodies was so hot and arousing.

He pulled me against his body and kissed me. I kissed him back with equal fervor, holding him closer to me. He stopped stroking our cocks, leaving hot precum sticking around our tips. His hand groped my ass and he started to rub my hole swirling his index finger around the outer rim.

My hole clenched more before he picked me up, lifting me high up till his throbbing tip kissed my entrance. I braced myself for impact and held onto his biceps right before he slammed me down and impaled me on his cock.

"Ahhh!" I cried out, throwing my head back.

"Ride it!" He spanked my ass, urging on to start moving. "Ride my fucking cock! You want to claim me, don't you? So fucking do it!"

He smacked my face and I gathered all the strength I had to lift and drop myself up and down his huge cock. Him being so big didn't make this any easier, but I loved it. I loved having something so big, hot and hard up my ass. I planted my feet on both sides of the chair and used my legs while pulling at his hair for better leverage.

I kept looking into the alpha's eyes, watching irises flashing forest green. He was enjoying this, probably more than I did and I loved it. I had no idea how much control this would give me. I clenched harder around his cock and bounced even faster, my ass cheeks clapping against his thighs.

I felt my canines surfacing and coming out. I then looked at where his shoulder met his neck. There was nothing but muscles flexing and a thick bulging vein coming out down his neck. That was my spot, it was where I wanted leave my mark.

They were all watching us. They were watching me dominate their alpha. It was on that moment when I finally became their luna.

With no more hesitation, I pulled him towards me and bit him. I felt his skin and flesh ripping under my teeth followed by a loud groan coming out of Jason. I stopped for a moment, I afraid I might have hurt him, but he hugged me not wanting me to stop so I bit harder till blood poured into my mouth. 

Wave after wave of pleasure surged through me. My cum shot out of my cock all over his abs and I was in heaven. Jason roared and everyone cheered us on as he began to ram his full length into me, pounding me like there was no tomorrow. And then when I released his neck, he grabbed a fistful of my hair and pulled my head back right before he bit me hard and marked me.

This wasn't exactly part of the plan, but damn I wasn't complaining. This was it, the one thing I needed in my life to make me feel completed. A whole new level of emotion filled me, so much it overwhelming enough to send me into another orgasm.

All my senses just blurred out, until all I could feel was Jason's engorged cock bursting and washing my insides with his cum.

And on that night, I was his. And he was mine.

"I love you, Jason."