Chapter 14

Archie

Jason pulled up right next to the road. I thought we were heading back to the packhouse but clearly not.

"Why are we standing here?" I asked him as my palms suddenly felt sweaty like they did usually whenever I felt nervous.

Jason opened the glove compartment and out he pulled that cursed red book! No fucking way! I had no idea it was there this whole time. He pulled it out like it was gun he was about to use to shoot me in the head and dumb my body down the side of the road.

Him pulling it out meant that he was about to use it and I tried my best to ignore the hot sensation building up between my legs.

Jason opened it on page 112. I was stupid enough to number each of the pages and even wrote out a table of content in the beginning of the book so I could always look back at my most dirty artistic creations.

"I see you fancy getting fucked by the side of the road," He said, nodding in approval as he scanned page 112 with his eyes.

I pressed my lips together, and then used a hand to try and cover up the growing boner between my legs.

Jason got out of the vehicle, walked around and then yanked my door open. I could literally see the massive bulge in his shorts throbbing. He pulled me by my hair and left the door open as he dragged me right to the middle of the road, moving his hand from my hair to my throat.

"What are you doing?" I asked him with wide eyes. I was pretty sure those panels I drew on had me on the side of the road, not the middle of the road.

"Keep quiet!" he growled before his arm locked around my neck, his bulging bicep tightening itself around my throat. Jason held so tightly and domineeringly, it made me wet and my nipples hard under my shirt.

I was so turned on by this at the same time terrified of what he was going to do. As fucking on the balcony for his entire pack to see wasn't worst enough, now he was goin to do it in the middle of the highway where anyone could see!

"Do you know why you are being punished?"

His dick got freed, smacking my butt. He pulled my trousers down so only my ass was out and then nestled his cock between my ass cheeks.

"B-Because I was a naughty boy," I said, breathing shakily. His cock felt so warm and I couldn't believe that he was this hard for me.

"I was going to say for disobeying me, but now that you said it like that, it sounds a lot better." He bucked his hips, using his length to spread my buttcheeks. His huge cock started to rub my hole, the underside getting drenched in my juices.

Lately I've been getting a lot wetter, so much that he didn't need to prep me with his spit or precum anymore. It was definitely a sign that I was going to be in heat soon, perfectly breedable for him to then put a pup inside me.

He held the book in front of my face for me to see the scene I have illustrated. I was so tempted to grab that book, but I didn't dare to.

Goosebumps crawled under my skin when the knob of his cock kissed my juicy hole and he then slowly pushed it in. My walls stretched and stretched, tearing and ripping with every inch that entered me and crammed me full.

"Normally I would have you staring into a wall to think about your actions, but right here and now I will have you stare at this book. You're a dirty slut, that's what you are now and you will take this cock like the good little slut you are!"

"Yes, daddy!" i cried out, standing on my toes as his shaft slid even deeper into me and it went in way too deep sending a sharp sensation through my body.

Before I could even react, he began to ram into me over and over again. His huge balls began to clap and smack against my skin as he shoved his cock in and out, again and again.

I moaned, grabbing onto the arm that was choking me. The intensity was so much that I had to close my eyes, only to have him smack my cheek.

"Open your eyes! I told you stare at this book and think about your actions!"

Jason moved even faster, ruthlessly punching my guts with his huge throbbing cock. My own dick twitched inside my pants like crazy. My eyes shot open not wanting to earn another smack, so I looked into the book. This was so hot.

I was being fucked and degraded at the same time. I noticed some cars coming up ahead and the moment they saw us, they all began driving past us very fast. In that moment I felt a lot of things, but I didn't feel any ounce of pain, because I liked it.

I loved it when my alpha was using my like this, making me his bitch.

My legs were shaking and trembling from the constantly plowing into my guts. Just having his huge cock inside my ass drain all the energy I needed to keep standing. Whenever I was about to lose my balance, Jason would only pull me back up again, leaning backwards a bit so he could start pounding his rockhard cock higher up my ass.

The moment he did that, I was hit by my orgasm so hard like a truck was hitting me on the road. I came right through my pants, soiling them on the inside with my cum.

I was a hot mess, screaming and begging for Jason to slow down. I was desperate to make him cum and taming the wild beast inside him. But there was no taming the beast.

He tossed the book back inside the truck and walked with me in his arms to the front, still pounding my tight ass. He bent me over and then rammed his cock all the way into my ass, hit tip connecting with my knot.

He roared as he finally busted his nut and filled me to the brim with his hot sticky cum.