Chapter 6

Archie

I was blown away when the alpha lifted me up to my feet and kissed me. His mouth sucked my face along with the taste of his cum. He pushed his tongue down my throat and held me pressed against the door of my closet, so there was no escape for me.

Not that I wanted to escape.

Then and there I had experienced my first throat fuck and tasted cock for the first time. It tasted so damn good, my body craved more. My hole was throbbing, aching to be stuffed full.

On top of all that, I was confused, because, earlier until now, the alpha hadn't shown any signs of being attracted to me. And now he fucked my throat after he read my hentai comic.

He pulled back, leaving me gasping, and pressed his forehead against mine.

"I want to take you...here and now," he whispered, and then he pressed his lips against my forehead. "But I can't..."

My heart dropped to the pit of my stomach after I heard him say that. I looked up at him and saw him withdrawing himself away again, closing his pants and then turning to pick up my bags.

I looked down at my own bulge and pushed it down to get more comfortable. I felt like an idiot for letting this happen. He only wanted to get off from me and now that he had his fill, he was tossing me aside like it never happened.

"I'll take that!" I said and snatched back my red sketchbook.

The alpha looked at me after I grabbed it so roughly from his hand. I heard him growl and, fearful, I backed away, only to have myself tossed on the bed landing in my front.

I then pushed myself up again and then his massive body came on top of mine. His huge bulge pressing against my bottom as he breathed down my neck, his lips brushing against the back of my ear.

"You have no idea how much willpower it's taking me to control myself around you..." he said through gritted teeth, grinding his bulge against my ass.

I was still angry, mad and pissed off. Just because I was smaller than him, didn't mean he could pick on me. I wasn't his to pick on.

"I couldn't care less about what problem you're facing-"

He slid his hand around my throat and my muscles tensed up. "Watch your tone! You will not speak to me in that way-"

"Oh, will!"

I still challenged him and still protested. The alpha looked furious and frustrated, and immediately he began to rip off pieces of my clothes.

"You frustrate me! Brat!" He said, and his large hands grabbed my butt cheeks, spreading them wide apart. I didn't have a thick or fat ass, but the way he looked at my ass and the hunger that filled his eyes, made me feel wanted for the first time ever.

All he did was spit on my hole before he released his cock. He smacked my asshole with his fat bulbous knob and then pushed it in.

It slowly split my hole open and opened me up as it went deeper and deeper. The spit acted like a lube, barely enough, but that didn't stop him.

The alpha went in slowly till his balls touched my ass and his cock was lodged full into my hole. The searing pain became uncomfortable and almost too much.

I squirmed like a fish taken out of water, making him choke me with his and press his biceps against my throat to hold me in place.

"I warned you!" He said and began thrusting his hips. "But you just keep talking back and defying me on and on! Don't you understand that being with me...being my mate is dangerous?!"

"I'm a werewolf...my whole existence puts me in danger!" I screamed and held the sheets tightly, screaming as he began pounding and thrusting harder and harder into me.

"Shut it brat! You will only talk when I tell you, too!"

The alpha straightened his back and, like a beast in heat, and drilled and pounded my asshole. His cock was huge and hit me a spot from this angle.

"You're mine!" He pulled me against his chest, slamming his hips faster. "Mine!" And harder.

His pulsing cock felt perfect and so incredibly good. I was finally receiving the pleasure I initially thought he was depriving me of.

"Ahhh...it's starting to feel weird....!"

"That's your climax, building up, little one! It's time! Cum for your alpha!"

He leaned back and pulled me into his lap, bouncing me up and down and slamming me down on his groin.

The change in position was sudden, and the angle made his cock go deeper and deeper. I held onto his shoulder, so I would rock around less like a rag doll, but that only made the man ram his meat into my hole again and harder.

My body convulsed and was shaking as a mind-shattering orgasm hit me, and he sent me over the edge. Cum shot out of my cock in ropes all over the bed. So much cum, my mouth was hanging open from the intensity that came with it.

This was too much, my hole was already feeling sore. It was like he was drilling me open further than he already could.

He roared like a beast and a bit into my neck before he stilled inside me and began knocking me up with his hot milk, filling me to the brim.