Chapter 15

Archie

Jason parked his truck right in the driveway close to the pack-house. I was still in a flushed and heated state after what went down back on the road and I definitely learnt my lesson, sort of. All I knew was that it would be best for me to not piss him off.

By now even I learnt that I had a big weakness for being watched by people or the risk of being seen by them. If Jason was going to exploit it as my punishment, then my best option was to behave.

Besides, Mia was already waiting for me inside and there was a big event happening tonight. It was a big deal for Jason because he wanted the entire pack to get to know me as their Luna and really just wanted to do that much for him.

We've only known each other for a couple of months but I was already madly in love with this man.

"There will be announcing ceremony held," he said, carrying his usual grumpy voice. "It's for you and you will be there. You go to your room, there are servants there ready to prepare you for tonight."

"Servants?" I didn't know they had any of those around here. "Can Mia at least come?"

He grumbled something before he looked at me. "That bitch better not influence you into doing something again or I'll remind her of her place!"

I flustered, I looked out the window. He even used the b-word on Mia. Yip, he was definitely mad at her too. I definitely needed to remind her to walk on eggshells around him.

Jason got out the truck looking over at group of wolves just standing and chattering. He walked to them and yelled something at them which had them scattering all over the place. Two of them headed over to the training field and the other into the house and garage. Yip, I was definitely to blame for his bad mood. He was so hot whenever he was tempered.

Jason was wearing a grey short sleeved gym shirt and some black shorts. That shirt was pretty tight around his body making his muscles stand out. Even as he climbed up the stairs, his calfs and legs looked so thick and veiny. My mate was so damn hot.

Suddenly my door flew open and Mia was right next to me. "Geez! Close your mouth, Archibald! I wonder what happened that got you this flustered!"

"S-Shut up, Mia!" I said to her. "And nothing happened!"

"Oh, come on! You don't expect me to believe that right? You two left the mall before we did and yet you got here two hours after we arrived. And besides, when were you going to tell me that he fucked you on your balcony!"

"Shhhhhtt!" I got out the truck and pulled her inside the house with me. Mia was being very noisy and I didn't any other nosy werewolf to listen in on our conversation. "Can we not talk about this here? And I've been wanting to tell you that need to watch out for Jason. He's mad at you too. I think blames you for me leaving and going against his orders."

"Daammmnnnn! So what, is he going to punish me too?" She cocked her eyebrows.

I knew Mia was just teasing, but I didn't like hearing her talk about my mate in that way. He was mine, only I could get punishment from him, nobody else.

"Just shut up!"

Mia and I still kept bantering back and forth about Jason. We headed up the stairs to the bedroom. I was adamant about letting her inside after hearing her speak about my mate in that way, but we both turned our heads when we saw a group of ten girls in the room. All standing around with their hands in front of them as if they were waiting for me.

An eleventh one came behind us. "Oh, I can definitely vouch for that! Being punished by the alpha always feels like a blessing to me!"

I turned my head and looked at this girl as Mia glared at her. It was one thing for Mia to talk about him like that, but another bitch too.

It then dawned upon me that Jason was very attractive and probably slept with a lot of people. He was my first and what was I to him? His twelfth?

"Who are you?" I asked the person.

"You can call me Margareth," she said and bowed. "It's an honour to meet you finally, Luna Archibald."

"It's definitely not an honour hearing her talk about my man..." I whispered over to Mia who laughed rubbing my arm.

"Don't mind him!" She said to this Margareth. "You know how wolves get when they find their mate, especially during the early stages. They can be quite territorial!"

"I hope I didn't make you uncomfortable my Luna!" Margareth said nervous all of a sudden.

Maybe I was making a big deal out of it, but I still didn't like the fact that my mate couldn't just wait for me, if he wanted a Luna so badly!

"Why are you here?"

"We've been instructed to prepare you for the event. Our outfit is ready, all that's left is for you to change, for us to do your makeup and your hair."

"How about this? Go tell you alpha, I don't want to go to any event and that he should announce the names of his sluts to everyone!"

"Archie?" Mia frowned at me and could see that I wasn't joking around anymore. "Calm down..."

"No, Mia!"

I knew it was in his past but I still felt mad. Maybe if I hadn't isolated myself from werewolves he would've met me sooner before he gave his dick to the entire nation.

"I'll be at Micayla's doing some training. Don't call me unless it's an emergency." I turned on my heels and walked to the stairs.

"Where you going? I don't think that's a good idea, Archie!"