𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗙𝗼𝘂𝗿

ೃ࿔*:・✸⋆➶ ✧

ೃ࿔*:・✸⋆➶ ✧

With Kaz's revelation about Wylan, the group were offered a brief explanation before they were back into their scheming. The Van Eck son was offering as much insight as he possibly could, followed by sarcastic quips from an annoyed Jesper. They did not have long to plan for their impossible heist, which meant they needed whatever information they could squeeze out of the two that had visited the place before.

They used Matthias as he knew protocal, he had worked there, he knew the insides better than any of them. As for Wylan, he had claimed to visit it with his father before for a meeting, which meant he knew the layout as well, he was there to offer clarity to what Matthias was telling them, after all, he could be lying to them.

Matthias had no reason to trust them or even help them, he could set them up at any moment if he wanted to.

Leaning back in his chair, Kaz cast a careless glance around the group. "What's the easiest way to steal a man's wallet?" He asked the group curiously.

"Knife to the throat?" Inej offered, her tone of voice a juxtaposition to the threat she had just offered.

"Burn out his eyes so he can't stop you from running off with it?" Anya proposed, not missing the slight upturn of Kaz's lips from her idea.

Matthias looked positively terrified, shifting slightly in his seat as he attempted to avoid the Infernis eyeline.

"Poison his cup?" Nina suggested, continuing their various answers to Kaz's question.

The Druskelle shook his head with a grimace. "You're all horrible." Matthias remarked, his eyes scanning the group.

Kaz merely rolled his eyes, not bothering to even give Matthias the satisfaction of a response, the Fjerdan was not wrong. "The easiest way to steal a man's wallet is to tell him you're going to steal his watch." He answered the correct response to his prior question. "You take his attention and direct it where you want it to go. Hringkalla is going to do that job for us. The Ice Court will have to divert resources to monitoring guests and protecting the royal family. They can't be looking everywhere at once. It's the perfect opportunity to spring Bo Yul-Bayur." As he pointed to the prison gate in the ring-wall, his eyes moved towards the Heartrender's. "Remember what I told you at Hellgate, Nina."

"It's hard to keep track of all your wisdom." Nina replied sarcastically, leaning back in her chair as Anya snickered.

Kaz restrained throwing the pen at both of them. "At the prison, they won't care about who's coming in, just anyone trying to get out." He announced as his gloved finger slid sideways to the next sector on the map. "At the embassy they won't care who's going out, they'll just be focused on who's trying to get in. We enter through the prison, leave through the embassy. Helvar, is the Elderclock functional?"

The Fjerdan nodded at the question as Kaz continued his explanation of their plan. Anya knew it was missing ninety percent of the actual plan but knowing Kaz it would gradually be revealed, or maybe he would make it up as they went along.