𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗡𝗶𝗻𝗲

ೃ࿔*:・✸⋆➶ ✧

ೃ࿔*:・✸⋆➶ ✧

       Loud chattering was all Anya could hear as she rested her head upon Jesper's shoulder. They had found themselves out of the Fold and in a bar and Jesper was drinking along with the Conductor, while Inej was eating something Anya didn't recognise. Kaz was sat beside them, resting his hands on his crow cane as he stared expressionless at the counter before them.

      Kaz had just finished explaining how they planned on getting into the Little Palace to go and capture the Sun Summoner. They were to head to Kribirsk achieves to get the blueprints and find a way in and out. Only issues was they're placed under serious security which means they need a plan to get in, or in Jesper's words a heist. Anya always loved breaking and entering, there was an odd thrill about it and nothing could mirror the adrenaline rush when almost caught but making it out unscathed, barely.

       When everyone was clued in on the plan, they decided to finish their drinks before preparing. Anya reached over her friend and grabbed the food that Inej had in her hands, placing it in her own hands. Inej slowly turned her head to look at her friend and furrowed her brows with an offended look on her face. The ebony haired girl grinned innocently and chewed on the delicacy.

       "There is a bowl of them right here." Inej pointed towards the bowl, that was in fact full, "Yet, you insist on taking mine."

      "Yours was much nicer." Anya defended with a nonchalant shrug.

       "That doesn't even make any sense." Inej exclaimed, looking at her with wide eyes while she just upturned her lips.

ೃ࿔*:・✸⋆➶ ✧

         Before the plan could go underway, they had to say goodbye to the goat, knowing they couldn't bring him with them. Jesper crouched down beside the creature and handed a bullet in the form of a necklace, wrapping it around the goat's neck. This makeshift 'necklace' was made from one of Anya's spare ribbons that she also used as a way for Kaz Jr. to remember her, that was there was a piece of both of them with the goat forever.

       "I leave you a bullet, wrapped in Anya's blue ribbon, to remember us." Jesper told the goat as he ignored the annoyed look the woman was giving him, wishing the sharpshooter would hurry up with his goodbyes. "Let's promise never to forget each other, Milo."

       "Wait, wait, wait, wait. Milo? His name is Kaz Jr." Anya corrected as Kaz placed his head down in annoyance.

       "No. He's Milo."

        "Jesper, his name is Kaz Jr. we already went over this."

       The goat bleated, capturing their attention before the argument could continue even longer. "But we must go now." Jesper told the goat softly. "I leave you in the care of this lovely barmaid, who needs your support here."