𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗭𝗲𝗿𝗼

A young girl stood in her blue silks in the Menagerie staring at the candle in awe as she waved her hand over the flame and watched as the flame followed her hand, like it was being commanded by her. She was in complete and utter control of it. She didn't know the start of her power nor did she know the limit. She was taught to be ashamed of the power and grew a burning hatred for it. Every time she walked past a lit candle or flame it was like it bowed down to her.

She was the commander and they were her subject.

The young girl masked the Grisha ability and proceeded to act normal. She'd never be normal.

Especially not to him.

He'd sought her out of thousands of faces, her. He felt a strange alluring feeling when around her, like she was a puzzle and he need to figure her out.

What he didn't realise was she was way more complex then he ever thought.

Note: I'm pretty sure throughout this entire thing I've presented Inferni wrong. In the show I'm pretty sure there are none like as main-ish characters so it's hard to figure out. Plus I really can't be bothered trying to decipher how they use their 'powers' so I'm doing it how I imagine it. Which is kind of like they manipulate fire that's already there? I may change this but I might just keep it this way.