𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 18

ೃ࿔*:・✸⋆➶ ✧
'I can't help but love you
Even though I try not to
I can't help but want you
I know that I'd die without you
Stay with me
A little longer
I will wait for you
Shadows creep
And want grows stronger
Deeper than the truth'
War Of Hearts~Ruelle.
ೃ࿔*:・✸⋆➶ ✧

 ೃ࿔*:・✸⋆➶ ✧𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 18𝘖𝘧 𝘉𝘳𝘶𝘪𝘴𝘦𝘴

ೃ࿔*:・✸⋆➶ ✧
𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 18
𝘖𝘧 𝘉𝘳𝘶𝘪𝘴𝘦𝘴.
ೃ࿔*:・✸⋆➶ ✧

The Crows laid, hidden in the grass. Anya beside Kaz — with a small gap — as she laid beside Inej and Jesper laid beside Inej. "How many are there?" Inej asked looking at the soldiers stood in the distance.

"Two. At some point, one of them will have to go tell a superior what they found. We'll go in then." Kaz explained as Anya shifted slightly and grabbed a flower near her and placed it in Inej's hair.

"Not to be that person, Kaz, but are you sure you can drive that thing?" Jesper asked him making Kaz give him a weird look.

"Yes. On the way to Kribirsk, while you were busy hugging bait..." Kaz began but was cut off by a piece of grass being thrown at him while Jesper sighed.

"Milo Kaz Jr. The goat's name was Milo Kaz Jr." Jesper corrected exasperatedly.

"...I was memorising Arken's timings." Kaz continued while Anya turned to him.

"Not to gang up in you, but Jes has a point." Anya told him softly as Inej nodded.

"Arken's system was complicated and the ride was chaotic." Inej added while Kaz turned to look at Anya with his eyebrow raised.

"No one would blame you for missing a count."

"Jes?" Kaz quoted in disbelief and when Anya went to answer Jesper cut in.

"It's Suli, for friendship." Jesper told them making Anya turn to him in disbelief.

"No it's not." The two Suli girls said in disbelief while Anya chuckled as Inej bumped her shoulder against Jesper's. Anya threw grass in Jesper's direction making him playfully glare at the young Inferni while she just smiled innocently.

"Trust me. Arken and I think alike." An explosion cut Kaz off and the four Crows turned to see their way out be blown up. They sat in silence for a few moments, processing what had happened and trying to think of a way out when Jesper broke the silence.

"Too soon go appreciate the irony, am I right?" Jesper asked as Kaz placed his head down in annoyance while Inej and Anya just blinked in disbelief. Jesper noticed their looks and sighed to himself before nodding and whispering, "Yeah, too soon."