𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 21

ೃ࿔*:・✸⋆➶ ✧
'Holy water cannot help you now
See, I have to burn your kingdom down
And no rivers and no lakes can put the fire out
I'm gonna raise the stakes
I'm gonna smoke you out
Seven devils all around me
Seven devils in my house'
Seven Devils~Florence + The Machine.
ೃ࿔*:・✸⋆➶ ✧

 ೃ࿔*:・✸⋆➶ ✧𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 21𝘖𝘧 𝘉𝘳𝘶𝘪𝘴𝘦𝘴

ೃ࿔*:・✸⋆➶ ✧
𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 21
𝘖𝘧 𝘉𝘳𝘶𝘪𝘴𝘦𝘴.
ೃ࿔*:・✸⋆➶ ✧

Anya sat beside Zoya with Jesper on the other side while Inej sat beside Alina. They all were sat around the fire Anya had made for them. She zoned out the conversation between Alina and Inej as she mindlessly moved her hand over the flames watching as she commanded it. Zoya stared at the girl in wonder, she was interested in the young girl who appeared to barley understand her abilities.

"So...will you still be trying to kidnap me?" Alina asked making Anya zone back in and turn to Kaz who she hadn't seen arrive, too busy watching the fire.

"Course not." Jesper was the one who answered and received a look from Kaz.

"Have you found religion, too?" Kaz asked as Anya rolled her eyes.

"No, it's just..." Jesper sighed. "I'm exhausted. Besides...it'd be bad form to kidnap someone after they saved your life."

"You are quite valuable, you know?" Kaz told Alina.

"That's how he complements people." Anya whispered to Alina who smiled at her before walking over to Kaz and grabbing something.

"So is this." She told him handing him a necklace that looked incredibly expensive, nothing the Crows could ever afford.

"I saw this on a portrait of one of the queens in the Little Palace." Kaz began as Alina interrupted him.

"It's not a gift. It's to keep quiet about who I am. Where I go from here." Kaz flipped the necklace in his hand before placing it into his pocket and holding out his gloved hand for Alina.

"The deal is the deal." Alina looked at the hand and shook it before giving him a smile and walking back to Mal who led them away.

"Here." Zoya said to Anya as she handed her two ribbons, one was blue but more like the blue kefta she wore rather than the teal blue Anya normally had, the other one was the one she had lost in the Fold. "I noticed you lost yours in the Fold and found it, there's a spare if you lose it again"

"Thanks." Anya replied as she took the ribbons with a smile and turned to see Alina and Mal walk back over, Alina holding her clothes from prior.