episode 162

The first half would be skipped it's just Gan Talking to Pagaya and Conis how about God and the Straw Hat pirates and how he doesn't think they are criminals and they shouldn't be charged because they are different and that even had pirates' friends from the blue sea before when he was God and a battle that he wish would end As he water their plants
Yall could watch it. That was when he heard the whistle.
Pagaya: what's the matter?
Gan: Please look after this place. I've got a job to do. Let's go, Pierre! He jumps on him and they go off.
Conis: Father, What tasty pumpkin juice this is!
Pagaya: Yes, I'm really glad that you can enjoy it.
GOD
Man: Now, offer your life to God Enel! He went to attack Chopper with his Lance. And moves it and they it lit on Fire
Chopper: Fire!
Man: Why do you struggle? There's no way that you can escape death! Die gracefully!
His bird breathes fire.
What? He moves out of the way
The fire burns the rope.
The ship is...
Man: So he's going to get big...
Chopper gets big and breaks the rope
And tries to put it out.
Damn it! Come on!
Man: Why do you care so much when soon there won't be anyone left to get aboard? You and your friends cannot escape death.
Chopper: Who the hell are you?
Stop it and stay away from my friends!
The man goes to attack again only for Chopper goes small.
If you want to help your friends, offer your life instead! He punches Chopper and then kicks him into the sail.
Chopper: No! He dodges the fire
The whole sail was on fire. He grows big.
Stop it, please! Don't harm the ship! Just doesn't harm the ship! Damn it! He pulls the sail off the ship and those it into the cloud water.
You bastard! You bastard! Stop it already! I'm in charge of this ship! They asked me to look after it, so back off!
Man: So what should we do, Fuza?
GIANT BIRD FUZA
He says not to harm his friends. He says not to damage the ship. He says he doesn't want to die. What a dilemma.
Such a selfish animal! He really irks me!
SKYPIEA PRIEST SKY RIDER SHURA.
The girl runs
Gan Fall...
Zoro: Hey, Nami! Get a move on!
Nami: Shut up! Don't talk to me right now! What will you do if I fall?
A shark came out to eat Nami and then Nami fell
Zoro jumps to cut the shark
And he goes back down
Hey! Are you alright?
Nami: Yeah. Somehow.
Robin had a hand catch Nami's leg.
My apologies...for troubling you so often.
Robin: No problem. She looks to see a well
Zoro: What's wrong? Did you see God or something?
Robin: No, a well.
Nami: A well? Robin goes to it
Shura: The ship, your friends, and yourself... You don't want to lose any of those? He used his lance only to miss
If you want to live so much, then why are you so weak? He puts it on the rail.
Chopper: Stop it! That spear burns things! He burns the rail
Chopper tries to stop it
Damn it! You creep! He went to Punch only to miss.
What?
Shura: Are you trying to live without sacrificing anything?
Chopper: What is this guy? It's as if he can predict my moves.
Shura: For someone to live, another must die. That's how life is. Did you know that this is a sacrificial altar?
Chopper: Yeah! I heard something like that.
Shura: It's true. The rest of your group is desperately trying to get here. There are four separate ideas that we the priests govern.
SWAMP-IRON-STRING-BALLS
The rule is that, when the targets are in one area, the other priests aren't supposed to do anything to the targets. But this sacrificial altar doesn't belong to any of those areas.
SACRIFICIAL ALTAR
In other words, it's a free zone. Which means that any one of us can attack those we find at the altar. But we can only attack after the death of those who are receiving the ordeal.
Chopper: What? Stella and the others are dead?
Shura: Don't freak out. My coming here doesn't mean your friends are dead. Unfortunately. I came here for a different reason.
Chopper: What? A different reason? But does that mean we can also get out of here if Stella and the others come to rescue us?
Shura: Yeah, that's right, if you can get out of this free zone.
Chopper: What
Shura: But hold that thought. The reason I came here is because, although those are normal judgment rules. When there's an exceptional situation the rule change a little.
Chopper: Exceptional?
Shura: Yes. For example when three of the sacrifices escape to the forest over there without permission, using vines...  I see, that is an exception.
Zoro: God's on this island, right? I'm going to go meet him.
Chopper: It's all his fault!
Zoro: What's with her, wandering off on her own? What a selfish woman!
Nami: I don't think I could take being called selfish by you. Because of you, I feel I've gone through many hardships that I wouldn't have had to.
Zoro: Really?
Shura: Someone has to die to atone for the other crime of escaping. Sacrifice is a part of life. Especially if they are to come back so they can realize the severity of their mistakes when they see their good friends lying lifeless on deck. He takes out his lance
Offer your life to God!
Chopper: No! He went to punch him only to get stabbed. And knocked down as he had his lance ready to kill him
Now, die!
There was a noise.
Gan and Pierre came down on the lance.
Gan: Sorry to keep you waiting!
Chopper: It's the Sky Knight!
Shura: I wasn't expecting company.
They each got on their birds
Gan Fall
Chopper: Sky Knight!
Gan: He is quite good. He is a worthy opponent. Let's give him our best Pierre.
Shura: What's that decrepit former God doing here? Shall we play with him a little, Fuza?
Gan: Enough Staling!
Shura: We don't need two gods on this island! They each attack only both of them to be blown back.
Chopper: Go!
Gan flew on the side of Shura
Shura tried to attack only to miss
And see Pierre on his other side only for Gan to be behind him and have his hand out. He attacks only to do little damage.
Gan made an explosion with his hand. And Both fell off Fuza
Chopper: Sky Knight!
Gan: We need to give him more push, Pierre. Let's go!
Shura: I've had enough of you! You probably come here knowing this, but you're already a criminal! I'll show you what I do to aggravating fools like you! Ordeal of strings!
The others were still down
Luffy and Stella were struggling to get up
Sato: You're still alive? Impressive indeed! Well, then as a reward, I'll give you my prized finishing blow!
He took out a candy Cane Staff
Surprise Ball Attack: Dragon Ball!
TØ BE CONTIUNED