Episode 23

Zeff walked away
The chef were talking about what he had just done.
Zeff: Right, deated warrior of the grand Line?
Man: Don K. Is a defeated warrior.
Luffy: Grand Line? 
Don: You must be Red Foot Zeff! So you're still alive... An incompared pirate who was a cook and yet also a captain...
Zeff: So what if I'm alive? It has nothing to do with you. As you can see, I live as a cook now.
Don: If you put it that way, it sounds nice... though rather than living as a cook, it looks like you can live only as a cook. Red foot Zeff was a master of links who never used his hands in battle. I heard that his strong leg crushed bedrock and even left footprints on a steal. And Red Oor referred to your shoes, which were covered in the blood that spatter as you kicked your enemies down...But you no longer have that precious leg of yours... I've heard the rumor... How unlucky for you to have an accident at sea... To you, losing one of your legs must mean you are unable to fight.
Zeff: What about fighting? I can cook without legs as long as I have these hands. What are you trying to say? Just come right out and say it!
Don: Red Foot Zeff. You're the man who entered the Grand Lime and came back unhurt. There should be a logbook with the full year of your journey chronicled in it. Give it to me!
Luffy: Whoa! You been to the Grand Line too, pops?
Zeff: Yeah. My logbook huh? Indeed, I have it with me. But I can't give it to you. The logbook is the pried of all the crewmen that I traveled with.  It's too important to give it to you.
Don: Then, I'll just take it for you. It's true gat I feel some of the Grand Line. Even if that's the case, I'm still Don Krieg, the strongest man. It's merely a dark sea route. It sail across it, I had enough power...and forces...as well as ambition! The only regrettable thing was that I lacked information. I didn't know things... I'll take your log book..and I'll form a large pirate wet a ding and seize the One Piece. And then I'll stand on top of the great Pirate Era!
Luffy walks up
Luffy: Hold on a second! I'm the one who's gonna be King of the Pirates with my sister!
Patty: Hey, back off, chore boy! Yiire no match for him!
Luffy: I can't back off this.
Don: Dis you say, something kid. I can let it pass
Luffy: You don't have to I just started a fact.
Don: This isn't a game.
Luffy: Of course not. I'll conquer the Grand Line.
Don: It's no joke, you brat! Indeed, we didn't have information, but a fleet with 5,000 men was wiped out in just seven days! Theresa no way someone like you can sail across it!
Unfortunately, I don't find these kind of jokes funny. If you're not going to let it drop, then how about I just crush you here...
Luffy: I don't think my sister would like that.
Don: I'll send you to the netherworld. His armor came up to reveal the guns.
Zoro had his sword ready
They we're on the stairs
Zoro: Gonna fight, Luffy? Need a hand!
Usopp: If you don't need help through that fine too... His legs were shaking.
Stella: pretty sure he'll need the help
Luffy: Zoro! Usop! Stella! You stood by. Don't worry. Just watch from there
Usopp: Yeah? Too bad, but if you can so, what can we do... But if push comes to shove we'll help you. So- good luck
Zoro knocks him down
What'd you do that for, zoro?!
Zoro: Shut up; just keep quiet!
Don: Laughs. Are these you're Crewmemebs? That's quite a small group you have!
Luffy: What're you saying? I've got two more
Sanji: Hey you count 'em, didn't you?!
Don looked at Zeff.
I'll deal with you later. I'll go feed my underlings. Those who don't want to die can abandon the restaurant and escape. All I'm after are the Logboodk and Ship. But if you still wish to be useless killed. It's a bother but I'll bury you into the sea. He leaves to go to his Men.
Ghin: I'm sorry, sanji-san. I never made this would happen...
Zeff: That's not something you Should apologize for, underling. Each cook at this restaurant acted as they felt was right. Thats all.
Patty: Owner! Why are you acting as if you're taking Sanji's side?!
Zeff: Shut up, you idiots, have you felt what it's like to be on the brink of attraction?! Losing food and water on the grand ocean... Do you know how scary it is? How hard it is?
Patty: What? What do you mean, owner?
Zeff: The difference between Sanji and you all is whether you know it or not.
Man: what's he saying that a Sanji knows?
Zeff: If you have turned to grumble, leave the restaurant from the back door already!
Patty: I'll stay and fight.
The men agree to stay.
Ghin: what do you think you're doing? You saw how powerful Don is right?!
Sanji: Hey Ghin. Let me tell you something. Reading someone hungry is my morality. But... these we'll be dealing with are plunders with full bellies. I won't let you complain even when I beat up your fellow pirates. If someone's going to take over the I restaurant, even if it's you, I'll kill them without hesitation!
Got that.
Luffy: You see? He's kinda cool, isn't he?
Usopp: Who cares about him?! We'd better get out of here now!
Zoro: Calm down! Even if it's Krieg, he's a wreck with injuries.
Luffy: Ghin! You said you didn't know anything about the Grand Line. Even though you have been there?
Ghin: it's still true that I don't know. What happened on the seventh day after we entered the Grand Line... I don't know if it was a dream or reality... I still haven't been able to come to terms with it... I still just can't believe it... That the 50-ship fleet... Was wiped out by only one man...
Everyone was shocked But Stell & Zoro
Don was able to feed his men
Ghin told them that a hawk eye man was the one that destroyed the ship and a storm saved them.
Zoro & Stella knew the man too well
Stall: what did he just say?!
Zeff: That must be Hawk-Eye...
Both: Hawk-eye!
Luffy: Huh? Do you know him Zoro & Stella?
Both: He's the man I'm looking for.
The two looked at each other
Zoro: I went out to sea to meet him.
Stella: I have heard stories about him.
Usopp: Hey, Luffy! Let's not go to a place like that! Luffy.
Luffy: Ahhh! It sounds so exciting! That is it should be!
Usopp: You need to get the concept of danger. Into your thick skull!
Zoro: But my goal is not completely narrowed down tongue Grand Line. That man... I can see that man if I go there...
Stella: You mean we.
Sanji: Are you guys stupid or what? Guys like you die before anyone else.
Zoro: yeah but you don't have to call us "stupid.". When I devil to become the world's strangest swordsman. I decided to dedicate my life to it. Since it was my session, the only one who can call me stupid is me.
Luffy: Me Too.
Usopp: Me, too! That just neutral as a man of the sea!
Zoro: In your case, that a lie.
Stella: And to call myself the world's strongest Fighter. There are certain people I need to beat. And he's one of them
Patty: Do you idiots understand the current situation? The ship moored in ground of the restaurant is a huge Galleon that begins to Don Krieg, commodore of the pirate Fleet!? If you want to escape from reality, do it after surviving this Life-or-death crisis!
Stella: to you.
They all looked at her.
Patty: What did you say?
Stella: I said to you. This is Child Play for us.
The men were fed and Don told them to attack the cooks just as they were about to do so. There boat was cut by a man and a large swords
Man: The ship was cut
Don: Cut. Did you say cut.This huge Galleon was? That can't be true
The restaurant was moved by the wave
Luffy & stella ran outside
Zoro: This is bad! Nami, Yosaku, and Johnny are still on our ship out there!
Zoro ran out
Usopp followed.
They all saw the ship come down.
Both: Big bro Zoro
Luffy: Yosaku! Johnny! Are you alright!
Stella: Wheres the ship! It's gone! What happens to Nami?
Johnny: Im sorry, Big Sis, she's gone. Big sis Nmai..
Yosaku: She took all the treasure and ran off!
All: What'd you say?
The otters went out
Zeff: That man is...
Zoro & Stella looked.
Don: That son of a bitch! He follows us!
Both stella & Zoro were shaking.
Zoro: Is it possible? That's..
Stella: Hawk-Eye!