Episode 24

The three were able to bring Ysaoku and Johnny out of the water
Usopp: What did you just say?
Luffy: Nami ran off with the going Merry?
Zoro: What do you mean by that?
Ysaoku: It just happened just moment ago!
Flashback
Ysaoku: What the matter, Big sis Nami? You were looking at wanted posters.
Nami: Oh...Nothing...
Johnny: You're impressive as usual. So you've set your eyes on a big bounty pirate. But Arolong is one pirate that you shouldn't go after. I hear he is super terrifying and strong... He kept to himself quiet and out of sight for a while. But he started going wild again recently.
Ysaoku: Well, it's hard on five up on that 20-minion berry bounty, though... This guy's so strong that there is a shared possibility. That even we may be killed by a hair... They looked back
Big sis Nami?
Nami: Umm, I'm sorry but could you turn around? I want to change...
Ysaoku: What? Well...
Johnny: Change? Here? Now?
Nami:May I
Both: Please go ahead. They turned around.
Johnny: Ture to her looks, she's so bold
Ysaoku: it wouldn't hurt if we took a quiet peak, would it?
Johnny: Yeah. They went to turn around only to be pushed into the water.
What are you doing?!
Nami: What am I doing? Of course, business! I'm a thief who only targets pirates. I'll take this ship. I never said that I become a member. I just joined forces with them. That all. I only spent a short time with Luffy and the others, but I had lots of fun. Tell them that if we're linked by fate, we'll meet again.
Yasoku: Bid sis Nami! The wave that Nami pushes them back.
Johnny: So that's how she took the ship...
Yasoku: We are sorry
Stella: Idoits she hits the two boys
Zoro: Damnit! She's making this crisis worse for us!
Usopp: Kaya gave this ship to us!
Luffy: Wait I can still see it! It's the going Merry! Where's your ship
Yasoku: We still have it here.
Luffy: Zoro! Usopp! Leave right away! Take the ship and follow Nami!
Zoro: Forget about it. Just give that ship to her. No need to after that woman.
Luffy: I won't accept anyone but her as our navigator!
They all look at Luffy.
Zoro: All right, all right... What a high-maintenance captain... Hey usopp, let go.
Usopp: Uh? Okay...
Both: Big Bro Zoro, the ship is ready!
Zoro: Luffy, Stella what about you two?
Luffy: I can't go above I haven't settled anything at this restaurant.
Stella: And Luffy can't do all it by himself.
Zoro: Be careful. The situation here inst normal.
Stella: Yeah, We know.
Hawk-eye was sailing in small boat.
They all looked.
Zoro: That man! So that man is...
Don: That son of a bitch!
The men were scared.
Luffy: Zoro. Stella. Who's that?
Stella: The man we've both been looking for. Hawk-Eye Mihawk!
Luffy: Hawk-Eye Mihawk...
Zoro: The world's strongest man...
Patty: That's the man who sank Krieg's 50 ships on his own in the Grand Line?
Zeff: His weapon is on his back...
Patty: That...can't be! Did he really slice up that large sailing ship using that sword? 
Zeff: He's master Swordsman Hawk-Eye... The man who stands above all other swordsmen in the world...the man who stands above all other swordsmen in the world.
Zoro: Mind I never thought I'd be able to see him this soon... It's family time to fulfill my promises...
Man: You son of a bitch... What grudge do you have to come after us?
Mihawk: Just killing time.
Man: Don't mock us! He went to shoot at him only for Mihawk to use his sword for the bullets to bounce off
Man: I'm sure I amined straight for him!
Zoro: He averted them. he gently changed the course of the bullets using the point of his sword.
Man: That can't be true...
Hey, what are you?
Zoro: I've never seen a sword moved so gently.
Mihawk:  There is no strength in swordplay based on force.
Zoro: Dis you use that word I slice up this ship as well?
Mihawk: That's right.
Zoro: I see... You're the strongest... I came out to sea to meet you.
Mihawk: What's your goal?
Zoro: To be the greatest swordsman
Mihawk: How foolish.
Zoro: Took out his sword you've got share time, right? Let's fight!
Don: Oh, a pirate hunter, huh?
Sanji: He is?
Usopp: Hey, this isn't good, fluffy! Stella! The Going Merry will be out of sight soon!  Hey Luffy! Stella
Mihawk: Fight? Hmph! How pitiful, weak one...
He jumped on the part of the ship.
If you are a competent enough swordsman, you should be able to see the disparity in our abilities even before we cross swords. Is it you're caught in ignorance that causes you to turn your sword on me?
Stella: Mind That's why I'm not fighting him now. I'm fatooto weak but one day. I will win against him in a fight.
Zoro: It's my ambition! He took out the rest of his words
And it's also because of a promise I made to a dear friend!
Patty: Hawk-Eye Mihawk, the world's strongest swordsman, and the pirate hunter Zoro... What kind of fight will it be?
Ysaoku: There can't possibly be anyone who can defeat Big Bro!
Mihawk took the cross from his neck and it had a small sword
Zoro: Hey, what's the meaning of that
Mihawk: I'm no beast that goes all out when hunting a rabbit. Even if you're a swordsman who's earned a bit of a name for himself, this sea, the East Blue is the weakest among the four seas. Unfortunately, I don't carry any smaller sharp instruments than this one.
Zoro: That's enough making fun of me!  Better not regret it when I kill you!?
Mihawk: Frog in the well.m. Know how big the words is.
A/n Sorry but skipping the Fighting. If you want to see the fight Just go to my Live-Action One Piece story it's all the same.
In the end, Zoro lost and was sliced across his chest.
Stella: Yell. ZORO!
Usopp: Zoro
Luffy: Zoro!
Both: Big Bro!
Stella: Damn you, damn you... Damn you!
Johnny and Ysaoku went into the water for Zoro's body
Luffy used his gum-gum to go to Mihawk
Stella just jumped over the water to get to him
Sanji was surprised
Don: So that brat...has the power of a devil fruit!
Luffy got his head stuck in one of the boat parts
Mihawk: Are you that Young swordman's comrade? You also impressed me for watching it to the very end.
Stella pulled him out.
Don't worry. I didn't kill that man.
Luffy: What?
The two saw him alive
Both: Zoro
Usppo and the others got zero in the boat
Mihawk: It's still too early for you to see. Yells My name is Dracule Mihawk learn about yourself; lead about the world! And becomes strong. No matter how many years it takes, I will have this seat of the best swordsman and wait for you! Try to surpass me! Roranoa Zoro!
Zeff: To think he got Hawk-Eye Mihawk to say this much...
Mihawk: What are your dreams, kids?
Luffy: Become king of the pirates with my sister.
Mihawk: Would that be you?
She looks at him.
Mihawk was surprised to see her eye maybe even as scary as him

Stella: What Luffy said and to be the strongest. For that, I have to defeat certain people including you.
Mihawk: Is that so?
Stella: I will win against you to a fight no matter how long it takes me. I've waited 20 years I will wait 2o more years until I've defeated you all in a fight.
Mihawk: You're eyes
Stella: What about it?
Mihawk: You remind me of someone.
Stella: Well you better not forget it.
Zoro woke up.
Zoro: Stella, Luffy. Can you hear me?
Luffy: Yeah
Zoro held his sword up
Zoro: Did I worry you? You need no less than the world's greatest swordsman, right? He coughs blood
Johnny: Big Bro. Please don't talk anymore. Big bro
Zoro: I will not be defeated ever again
Kids what's your goal? Until the day I defeat him and become a master swordsman..... I'll never be defeated! Got any problems with that... King and Queen if the pirates.
Mihawk: you're a good team. I want to see you again. He walks away
Don: Disnt you come to take my life...
The life of the east Bule's ruler, Don Krieg?
Mihawk: I was going to, but I had enough fun. So I'm going home to get some rest.
Don: You may have had enough, but I'm tired of getting beaten. Due before you leave! He shot at him
But the next thing he was gone
Don: Dencasede escape
Lutfy had Stella on his back.
And stretched his arm on the Reaturant.
Luffy' Usopp
Usopp: Luffy.
Luffy: Go! I'll leave Nami to you!
Usopp: Got it! Zoro and I will bring Nami back for sure! Make sure you get that cook to join us! Then all six of us are reunited, let's go to... The Grand Line! He threw his hat.
Luffy grabbed it
Yeah! Let's do that.
Don: Time for a real fight Boys.
Stella: Hey can Luffy stop doing chores if I drive them away?
Zeff: Suit yourself