Episode 123

This is a good way to die... Within Six minutes or so, this yard will be blown up along with the square. He dropped her. Sorry, but I'm in a hurry. You just relax here and celebrate the birth of a new king of the sand country. Well... He turns into sand. I should get going,  too. He said it's in the mortuary temple to the west of here... Just as he disappeared the water came down on Stella.
Stella trued back to herself... Still in Luffy clothes.
Damnit. I failed again. I can't do this. She held her hair
And start to cry.
Robin and Cobra were walking.
So this the royal tomb...where the bodies of generations of kings sleep... Where's the poneglyph? Cobra goes to a statue to turn into to reveal a secret staircase underground.
Cobra: The Ponglayoh is deep underground. They went in. Normally aren't even aware of Poneglyohs's existence...
Robin:What's happening behind the scenes is deep. Even if countries belong to world governments, it doesn't mean their kings know everything. You aren't to be blamed... since you probably don't know there was someone in this world who can decipher them.
Cobra: Yoy can red poneglyohs?
Robin: Yeah... That's why Crocodile and I teamed up. Because of that, he can't kill me. That's likely because the pine glyph in this country tells where pluton is. Isn't that right?
Cobra: I don't know... Alabasta's royal family has been obligated for generations to protect it. That's all it is to us.
Robin: Protect! Don't make me laugh!
They walk to see ancient writing.
What an impressive-looking place...
Cobra: It's behind the door in the back. They walk back
Robin: Indeed... Tushgi remembers how she lost to Robin just with her devil fruit.
Nico Robin... She tries to get up. I'll capture you... She started to crawl to her sword.
Corodile appeared behind her.
Crocodile.
Corodile: Looks like you were taken down by that woman... I never thought that you'd follow me to this town... Navy... Where's your boss? Did that smoke bastard run away?
Losers can't speak about justice. We're in that kind is sea. Go back to your base and just devote your time to talking about justice. He walks away.
And laughs.
Usopp was acting like Crordile. You small fry...!
Zoro used Stella's whip on him. What the heck are you doing?
Usopp: What and I doing? I'm trying to put my life in Corodile's shoes! Like, if I were him, where would I shoot a cannon from...?
Zoro: Forget it! Just look for the cannoneer! We've got less than five minutes.
Nami: Five more minutes! A million lives will be blown up in five minutes! We gotta hurry...! We gotta hurry up and find the cannoneer! Chopper! Can you find the guy by using your nose?
Chopper: I can't. The smell if gunpowder is all over the town!
Nami: Then...listen. Fine the smell of "a cannoneer who may be aiming at the center of the square"
Chopper: What kind of smell is that?
Nami: How should I know? Try your best!
Sanji and Luffy were speeding.
A cannonball that can blow up a 5 Km diameter... She stops and thinks.
Luffy runs into a wall
Wait. Then it must be big... If it's to be shot by a cannon, it won't travel very far... Then it should be closer to the square after all? Ahh! I don't have time to go around. He kicked the wall. I'll take a shortcut! Luffy come on!
Luffy follows him.
Vi: How is it from the sky, pell?
Pell: I searched every corner of the rooftop of the building near the square, but I saw no preparation for the cannon anywhere.
Vi: Thej it might be from somewhere inside a building.
Pell: I'll search all of them
Vi: Okay!
Tushigi got her sword.  Standing in front of her was Stella.
Bandana Scarf!
Stella: Where did... Crocodile go?
Cobra; We've been warned that at 4:30 an explosion will happen in the palace square where the rebellion is going on right now! Please stop it somehow! A million lives are at stake!
Corodile: Losers can't speak about justice. We're in that kind of sea. Go back to your base and just devote your time to talking about justice.
Stella: Tell me! Where Crorcdile went! Tushigi dropped her sword. And pointed. He went in the direction of the mortuary temple.
Stella: Okay! Thanks! She ran off. What justice...
Tushigi: To he'll with Navy Headquarters...
Stella was running. She was bleeding in her stomach. And she fell. Oh! I can't move well... I can't give up everyone trusts me to defeat him. And I will no matter how many tries it takes me. These wounds are nothing. I should be fine. She walks to a grass and sits down. To rest.
Stella: I have to slow down my breathing if I'm reckless I won't be able to fight him. I can't win against him as me. I have to be Luffy once more. She started to breathe slowly.
She thinks a bit about everyone she knows.
Robin and Cobra were there. A hand still holding Cobra.
Cobra: Did it tell you what you wanted to know?
Robin was reading an ancient reading on a brick wall.
Corodile was walking. Hm...? Oh, I see... Hidden stairs...
Vi: Four minutes...!
Robin: Aren't there any others? Is this all the county's hiding?
Cobra: You're not satisfied? I kept my promise.
Robin: Yes...
Corodile: Just as you'd expect from a national secret... No matter how desperately you search it can't be found unless you know where to is. So this is the Poneglyoh, huh, Nico Robin?
Robin: That didn't take long...
Corodile: It's strange, or how should I put it... Were you able to decipher it?
Robin: Yes.
Crocodile: Good. Now, read...the so-called poneglyph.
A/n I'm not doing all that so She reads it.
Hey, hey... Wait! Wait! Is that hard we wanna know. Who cares about the history of this country? Just tell me the locations of the world's most disastrous "military power" that is sleeping in this country. Where is ye plugin?
Robin: It's not written here. History is the only thing written here.
Corodile: Is that true?
Robin: Pluton... I didn't see that word mentioned even once.
Corodile: Well... I see... That's unfortunate... You've been an excellent partner to be, but... I think I'll kill you here.
Robin: What...?
Corodile: The garment that we made four years ago has been achieved here. This is what you said then. If I take to where the pone-glyph is, you'd turn over the information on the weapon to me... Your work in Baroque works these past four years was excellent both in terms of brain power and command ability. That's enough for me to say that you were a useful woman. But...you broke your word at the end! He went to use his hook but missed. The Poneglyph in this county done at even show a clue on the pluton Or...is that you weren't planning to tell me from the start, even if you found out. However... I don't feel any anger against you... You know why, Nico Robin?
Robin: How silly... We were a team for four years. I knew you'd pull something like this. She went to throw water at him. He dodged it but a hand caught it. If you get wet, a life can stick you, right? The vile was thrown only for it to hit the ground. He dodged it! Where'd he...  She was stabbed. With his hook
Crocodile: I'll forgive you for everything, Nico Robin... Because I've never...trusted anyone..from the beginning. I know from Cobra's reaction that Plton really exists. I don't have to depend on the poneglyph. I'll find it on my own. Once this country becomes mine it's just a meter of time.  The temple started to shake... Hm? What's going on? It's still early for the attack on the square! I must be you. What'd you do?
A/n Now how the hell would he do anything?
Cobra: Well... nothing major... This underground sacred temple is built so that pulling just one small column out will cause the entire balance to be disrupted and dearly the temple.  You two will do it here with me. As the 12th king of the Nefertari Family, I can',5 give this sand kingdom to someone like you.
Vivi tied once again. Her sandals broke. And her knees were blending. Where is it? Three minutes left. A common big enough to be up to a 5 Km diameter. There can't be many places where such a thing Would fit. Why can't we find it when we search this much..? An open somewhere a big cannon cab fit...
Usopp: A stray bullet!
Vi: An open space... She thought about the Sand Sand Club and the Soce inside the clock. That's right... That's place can...
Usopp: That's dangerous, you bastard! Smoke star!
Vi: It doesn't attract people's attention and it's a big space.
Vi grabs Usopp's nose
Usopp: Oh it's you vivid? Did you find the cannoneer?
Vi: I figured it out! It's got to be there!
Usopp: What? Really? Okay, then I'll signal them!  In any case, I'll call everyone you're sure about it right?
Special attack... Red Serownt star!
Red smoke appeared
Chopper told Nami. Luffy told Samji.
Pell saw it in the sky.
Zoro was in the jungle far away from the county.
Stella was able to stop the bleeding. I can finally take some Crordile once and for all. She ran until she saw the staircase. She won't down.
Corodile: Whoa.... You're a model king... Are you trying to be buried alive, taking me with you? For the country? But you can't kill me... I can change all the bedrock into the sand and escape from here. You'll die in vain, Cobra. It's now less than three minutes. With the collapse of this sacred temple and the big explosion of the square, everyone in my way will be blown up in an instant! At that moment, this land will become my country. Laughs
Stella was running in. Crocodile! Where are you?
TØ BE CØNTINUED