Episode 150

Luffy Stella and Chopper we're running. From giant Praying mantis 
Stella: Here they come! Dodge!
They dodged then attacked them
They were able to cut down a tree.
They feel that the ground.
Tue bird squawks again
Luffy: These praying mantises aren't normal!
The mantis cuts the net
Our net
The bird squawks he then smalls at Chopper
Chopper: It's him
Luffy: What do you mean?
Chopper: The south bird is the Bugs control tower!
Luffy: Why is a bird controlling bugs?
There were more South Birds.
Usopp: They're here! Where's it coming from?
Something was rolling to them
Sanji; What's that? I hear something, but it doesn't sound like any birds to me.
Nami: Up ahead!
Sanji: What are they? Boulders?
Sanji: They're rolling this way!
Usopp: is a dung better dung?
Nami: No, you're wrong! They're bugs! Laybybus. She used Saji as a shield for her
Zoro: There's no end. They just keep popping up, stupid crickets! You're in the way! Do you think you can beat me?
Robin: I can hear it, but I can't see it...
Sanji: Slug! A slaug that needs a lot of salt.
Usopp: How can you think of cooking at a time like this
Sanji: Salt dissolves slugs, you idiot!
Luffy: I'm sick of running, let's just fight! Come on, bugs, bring it on!
Stella was carrying Luffy
Chopper: No, Luffy! Just one sting and you're history!
Nami: Firefly so pretty. Cockroaches!
Pigs! The moon was almost full
A/n Skiping the fight. They lost and Bellamy took all the golds. The crew found them all beaten up with a clue seeing how they left their marks in the broken house. Stella and Luffy went to get the gold back. But they had to hurry seeing how it was their only chance to get to Sky Island a it would be their fault. And the others stayed back to fix the ship even in their state.
Zoro: It's trying to find a needle in the haystack, we couldn't even see one...
Luffy: We saw one but there was no time to grab it with all those stupid bugs...
Chopper: All we did was run...
Usopp: eight people can't catch one bird? Her or together, you guys!
Sanji: You're one to talk.
Nami: We've been act this for hours, I can't run anymore!
The bird came on top of a truck. And started laughing
Chopper: He said " you really think you can catch us? Idiots!
Usopp: what? Idiots? What a nerve! Come on bird, I'll shoot you right between your eyes! The bird laughs.
Robin used her hand to catch it and throw it down.
Robin: All I needed was to see one.
I already explained what happened so or will start when Luffy and Stella left
A man was using the bathroom in the lake
I'm empty now! That's every last drop of water in my body! Now I won't sweat a single Drop! This is drunk is broke and dry! Laughs. God of Alcohol, thank you for today!
There was a bird in the sky.
But I guess there's no such thing...
The bird dropped the papers.
A newspaper? Let's see! What bad news is there today? This isn't a newspaper. It's a stack of wanted posters. Wants is this town coming to? No other fine outstanding criticism like me. He found Zoro wanted Paper. Then Luffy and Stella.
Those Spineless guys from this afternoon! Boy, that Sky Island talk was a real hoot! Thirty and Thirty-find millom, I bet they are with... He looked and laughed. Crap! I guess my eyesight is really getting pretty bad. Let's see. He saw it and got scared and went inside.
Luffy and Stella were running.
Nami: Three hours, Luffy! Stella! If we really our departure any more than that...
They tried but was still running.
We'll lose our canned to go to Sky Island! And it will be you guys' fault.
They remember what Crivkt said.
Both: Damn him!
The crew was laughing and talking about what they did
Man: bad news! 
Man 2: What's the deal? It's the middle of the night!
Man: This afternoon; These guys in here, they-! Bellamy! Are you still here?  You've got to get out of here! You're in terrible danger!
Bellamy: What are you talking about? How am I in danger?
They ran into the same Praying Maits.
They were dodging them.
The praying maist followed them
Stella: They won't stop until we get rid of them
Luffy: I can beat them up
Stella: Yeah.
A glass dropped.
The crew looked at the man. As held up Three wanted posters.
Man2: One hundred million?
Man 3: Sixty Million?
Man 4: One hundred and Five million?
Man: That right! These three from this afternoon! Together their bounty is 265 million that's higher than your bounty your dead meat! And so are we.
They were still running. The praying mantis was down.
Man 2: Are you serious? We were laughing at them. We needed with the wrong people!
Man 3: Do you think they remembered what we look like? We should get out of here!
Bellamy smile
Man: I've never seen anyone with over 100 million bounties before.
They all started worrying
Bellamy laughs. All it takes to scare you big tough guys is a few scraps of paper! Do you have empty sockets for eyes? You saw there two scrawny little leaders!
They were there.
Luffy: Made it.
Bellamy: This is nothing but a sham. Let me explain it to you morons. Some pirates fake their own wanted posters to make names for themselves. They win fights without throwing a single punch. People would see their bounties and just run,  even though they could've won in a fight... Just like you guys now! You saw how weak they are, they didn't even fight back, but look at you now!  You're pathetic!
Man: You're right! Those bastards really had us for a second there!
Man 2: Bellamy right. Someone with a bounty of over 100 million would've had to pull out some pretty bad stuff,  but they looked young. If they're wanted how come they haven't been in the papers before?
Man 3: Definitilty! I've never heard of any Straw Hat And Bandana Scarf kids!
They all laughed.
Alright! Back to drinking! Cheers!
Stella: Bellamy! Where are you?
Bellamy: Excuse me, gentlemen. He was out.
Luffy: Hey. He sees them on a roof.
Bellamy: Speak of the devil we were just talking about you... I there something you want to say to me, kids?
Stella: Yes. Give back Cricket gold! Every last bit of it now. They looked at each other.
TØ BE CØNTINUE