Episode 40

Stella falls.
Opp: A man from Cocoyashi village... You're wasting your time...
Gen: Mind Dammit! He found me!
Opp: What is the point of extending his life like that?! I'll sink you as well!
Stella pulled him by his ponytail.
Stella: No way I'll let you!
Opp: you damn human! He pulled last from her. Are you seriously trying to fight me in the water? Yoire an I inferior spaces that has to worry about holding your breath!
Stella did have her hand over her mouth or struggling to keep her breath
Okay, I'll fight. Fishman Karate! Dueling Hair tether! He wrapped around her stomach and pulled her.
Stella: Mind damn. She went to kick his only for it to be weak.
Opp: What's that? The power of you're kivjs drooped in half. That's the limit for humans. But Fishman Karate's power format drops even in the water!  Rather, depending on the technique, the power doubles.
Stella just looked at him unfazed
Fishman Karate! instant undersea... He went for a grace. Stella dodged it.
Bowel Buster he kicks her
Stella lets out more air. And he then pulls her in and spins them around
Fishman Karate
Stella: Oh like I haven't been through this already. He then kicks her head
Flaming Axe kick! He then goes down as she goes down.
Back foot Jawbreaker!
Stella's mouth opens
Special Attacks! Guffaw Palm Bomb! He knocks her into the wall.
Stella goes out.
Stella: Yell. You want to play Dirty.
Gen: Mind she talking underwater is she crazy?
Opp: Seriously, what amazing strength. I can't believe she's human./
Stella has her mouth open and takes in the water
Gen: Mind She's breathing underwater. Does she have one of these devil Fruit powers we heard about?
A/n Omg Stell is using her Devil fruit.
No, she is not. She didn't turn into an animal. That's her devil fruits. Let explain. Stella is the only person who swims and breathes underwater with a devil fruit. And without using it. When Stella is in water. Gills form on her neck allowing her to breathe. But only when she awakes. So when she unconscious it's doesn't form. So she not using it it is just part of it she can't control. Oh a d it's goes when she back on land
Arlong: You said those who harm a lady are crap.
Opp: But look how it's turning out. This is the outcome of you're cheap Chivalry. 
Stella: Oh. Well, last time I checked I'm still alive so nothing happened. Yet.
Opps: Mind so I want hearing things.
You won't be able to escape from me and will die. The policeman and the rubber man will also die. Zoro, that long-noes man and that chief. They'll all be killed. With all that happened, Nmai won't get away with betraying us! Do you get it? With your superficial chivalry, you can't protect anyone, let alone Zoro and Sanji, after all!
Stella's eyes widened upon hearing their names. He grabbed her hair
Even if you're kinda strong m, that's just silly talk back by a helpless human. You humans can't handle a sudden change, in water pressure,  right? He tightened the grip around her body. In other words, if you rapidly dive into the abyss... Your organ will burst out of your body.
Stella: If you can't tell. I'm different. So maybe it will or maybe it won't go ahead and test it out if you want.
Opp: Smart mouth little girl. He fills them upside down
Pulverizing pressure plunge!
He goes down fast.
The water was affecting her a little but both that much of a normal human
Stella: Mind I'm not gonna let him get away with this! I can't protect anyone?
Opp stops before plummeting to the ground
Stella lets out a little blood from the mouth. She smiles.
Opp: This woman won't die yet? Then, I'll give you that attack as you wish! He gets back up.
Stella: Mind. They use pulmonary respiration on land but switch to branchial respiration in water.  Which means that he's just a talking fish right now.
Opp: Can you bear a second time?
Stella: Mind A fish'll die if air is shot into its branch if she puts her mouth on Opp's Gills
If you're also a fish you'll feel the same pain!
Opp let's out air.
He brings them both up
Zoro: hey...
Stall: Don't worry. He's okay.
Zoro: Raelly
Stella: Sort if.
Zoro: Sort of?
Stella: I'll explain it later. Anyhow come out of this water, you damn fish! Let's settle this! You lost in water.
Opp: You still don't get it, do you? Whether it's in the water or on the ground, it a all the same. I'm really angry! I'll make you experience the essence of Fishman Karate! The earlier attack I used on that chief sending him flying was the Hundrend-Brivk Fist! But my ultimate attack is the Thousnad-Brick Fist. Your survival probability is....zero!
Get ready to attack
Stella landed a kick on him.
My chivalry is naive? She kicks more into the ground
I can't protect anyone, you said?
She did a backward kick on his back
And kick his stomach making him fall back
They were all supposed Sanji had Heart eyes watching her fight like him
Opp: You...Son of a bitch! Ultimate Fist! Thousandd-Brick! Stella wasn't in front of him anymore.
Stella was in the air. She kicks his face. Leaving him to go through Arlong Park
Everyone had their mouth opens
Stella: You keep Zoro and Sanji's name out you're filthy Mouth.
Gen: Mind What was that? What's happening?!
Arlong: Opp... Hachi.
Sanji runs to Stella
Stella: They're small fish, after all. She puts her shoes on. This is what happens when you go against a girl who's on a mission. We won his game.
Sanji: Stella-san you did amazing.
Arlong: How are you bastard beat my dear brothers one after another...? Aren't you getting a little too carried away?
Zoro gets up
Zoro: Hey, what do you mean by Luffy being armory of okay?
Stella: It means he won't die for the time being. But to review him I have to go into the sea one more time... Though it does seem like that guy gonna let me...
Nojiko: Amazing... They're really amazing. She beat two of Arlong Pirate leaders!
Gen comes up.
Gen: that's is it. I can no longer hold my breath!
Nojiko: Gen-san, take my pace. I'll go in this time. His color has improved considerably. He spit quite a bit of water.
Gen: What's going on over there?
Nojiko: Don't worry. Everyone is still also alive. In fact...although it's hard to believe. This fight is giving me hope...the hope that it has been holding back..!
Uospp was going to give up the fishy and act like he did his best but he remembered what Nami went through and fought to the end and won.
Nojiko was pumping on Luffy while Gen held his head.
Gen: please come back to life!
Come back to life quickly! Or it'll be too late! Your friends are!
Sanji stella and zoro were down.
Yoasku: I thought they had a chance in this fight, was it just a dream..? What did that damm shark do?
Johnny: I don't know. As soon as he shot water at them they all vomited blood and flew...
Arlong: I can kill humans like you without even directly touching you if I have some water. Tarts the difference between fishemman and humans.
Sanji: Give me a break! He went to kick him. But missed. Won't then throw water him. Making him fall back
A little
Sanji Mind This isn't funny  Just a water shotgun game to him is like a shotgun shot to us... So this the power of a shark... And he's in a class by himself among Fishma.
He's in another league
Arlong: Die Alreday. Your lives are not worth that much.
Nami: Arlong
Both: Big sis Nami!
Sanji: Nami-san!
Arlong: Hey Nami! I was about to brush some pirates just now. What did you come for?
Nami: To kill you...