Epipdes 47

Luffy: Rais the anchor! Luffy was raising the anchor.
Zoro put the anchor on the ship
Luffy: Set the sails!
Usopp: Bring the ship forward!
Sanji: You idiot
Usopp: Don't shake things, kanji
Luffy: Full speed ahead to the Grand Line!
Sanji: Shut up. If you are scared, then go down and sleep like a good boy.
Usopp: Don't be stupid! Of course, I'm not scared!
Luffy: sanji Breakfast
Sanji: yeah, yeah! I'll get started on it! Hold
Nami and Stella were coming out of the kitchen as Sanji walked past them
Sanji: Good morning, Nami-san and Stella-san!
Luffy: Hey Hey Zoro. Let's play tag.
Zoro: Huh. What, what? Tag
Luffy: Leta play, let's play!
Nami and Stella watched the boys
Zoro: Are you guys stupid? You're pathetic playing at your age I'm gonna get some more sleep nefifw breakfast.
Usopp: Oh, 'cause you don't like losing huh?
Zoro: What did you say? I don't give a damn about that!
Usopp: See! You're suddenly mad?
Zoro: What! Hold it, you guys. He chased after them
Nmai: Stella how did you deal with Luffy all these years
Stella: Huh? Oh. I don't know if I may be older than him but I know how to deal with him. Luffy may grow into a man one day but he'll always be a kid. And I'm happy for him I love seeing him smile. She holds her pendant.
A/n Luffy is not the boy Stella is Hugging she's Hugging her Brother and that was the last thing she did with him before losing him but no one knows that but Zoro.
I wouldn't want to see Luffy any other way.
Sanji: Nami-san Stella-san. You guys meal ready! Hey guys! Food's on!
Luffy: Yeah
Zoro: Hold on I'm not done with you.
Stella: I won't lose you to
Sanji: what was that Stella-san?
Stella: Nothing. Whew. I'm hungry.
Nami: This looks yummy. Say, what do you suppose happened to Buggy after that?
Luffy: Buggy? Oh, that Buggy who knows Maybe he's at the bottom of the ocean.
Zoro: I wouldn't be so sure about that.
Pirates are stubborn lot every last one of them. I hunted pirates for years. I can tell.
Luffy was stealing usopp food without him noticing.
Sanji: Not that it matters, but your food gone Usopp.
Sanji: Here you are Nami-san And Stella-san A special Yogurt Dessert?
Usopp: You stole my food again!
Both: Thank you Sanji-kun.
Usopp: give it back.
A/n Skiping Buggy part will only say what happened.
Buggy ended up on an Island without his crew. He had to survive with a small boat and only half of his body. He went through everything after all that he ended up meeting Jack in the Box.
A/n Ps that episode was skipped
At first, Jack thought he was after the island Animlas that was mixed and ended up trying to stop him but he misunderstood and they became friends. And Buggy was on his way out after having some drinks at night with him. And he Met Alvida who ate a devil Fruit called Smoth Smoth making her Skinniy and beautiful and they both went out to Find Luffy and Stella together
The crew was sleeping. The boys were sleep-talking
Luffy: Sanji...Food...
Sanji: You just ate give me a break.
Zoro: shut up you guys... I can sleep...
Sanji: You sleep too much... Help out with work sometimes...Sheesh.
Stella/Stella shared a room Nami was sleeping.
Stella: I'm amazed they can hold a conversation in their sleep. Talk about skill. She took her Bandana off revaling her hair.

 She took her Bandana off revaling her hair

She has short hair like Nami. She has it raped up because it brings her pain seeing how it reminds her of her brother. What others don't know is Stella has Two small little Pulsh dolls of Luffy and her brother and hugs them when she sleeps. She would walk up early just to warp her hair up and put the Plush dolls away.
I guess I'll hit the hay, too! She opens her Pendnet
Good night brother. I'll find you one day I'll never stop looking for you.
Buggy's Crew was talking About Zoro, Stella, and Nami
Zoro sneezes
Luffy: Zoro! Did you finally catch a cold after always sleeping on the deck?
Zoro: I've never gotten sick before only injured.
Luffy: Come to think of it, I've never had a head old myself...
Zoro: Is someone talking about me being a master swordsman?
Luffy: Ah I see. Wait!
Nami sneezes
Nami: Someone talking about me! Honestly! Being a hottie is a punishment!
Usopp:Someone is always talking about you. He was doing something and then it exploded
Stella sneezes
Sanji: My Lovely Stella-san are you okay?
Stella: it's all fine it's just someone talking about me. Let's continue I will beat you in making better food.
Sanji: As much as I respect you will not.
Buggy's crew was a mess without Buggy and almost died without him leading but Bugg was able to Find them with the help of Alvida and they all team up to Look after Stella Luffy.
Zoro: Hey. I think I see an island.
Luffy: Really? What island is that?
Stella: The one I told you the other day.
Usopp: So that's the island where Loguetwon is!
Sanji: It's a pretty, big town, right?
Luffy: Yeah that's why I heard
Sanji; It sounds like there might be a market with fresh ingredients.
Zoro: I'm hitting up the weapon store
Being stuck with one doesn't suit three Sword-style users.
Stella: Me two. I want to use more them one whip it will help to have two.
Usopp: In that case, I guess I'll check out some equipment shops!
Luffy: That Island is here Gold Rogers was born and then executed, right?
Stella: Wow, you actually remember.
Luffy: The town where the kit of the pirates died... Also known as the city of the beginning and end...
They all look forward.

Heads uo I'll be skipping Nami ,Sanji and Uspp parts. Only doing zoro stella and Luffy