Episode 34

Zoro: Are you serious
Johnny:yeah. It's terrible! She was a witch all along. She's been winning Arlong's favor. So she could have the treasure buried in Cocoyashi village all to herself! She'll calmly kill people for it too! She's I'm, rotten to the core! She had us all fooled the entire--
Stella grabs his shirt
Stella: Try saying that again! I'll kick your ass!
A/n Johnny saying that affected Stella more than Luffy in this
Zoro: Stella, Stop. This has nothing to do with Johnny
Johnny: If you don't want to believe me, then don't. But I saw it with my own two eyes. She killed Big Bro Usopp-
Stella: Quite sprouting Noneesee Nmai is a lot of things but not a killer. We're friends.
Johnny: But I
Nmai: Were friends, Stella?
Stella: Nami. She drops
Nami: Why are you here?l
Luffy: what're you talking about? You're our friend! We came here to get you!
Nami: Your big problem
Stella: Nami?
Nmai: Friend don't make me laugh!
You're just a pathetic bunch of people cooperating with each other.
Johnny: Damn you! You killed him! I saw you with wide eyes! How dare you kill big bro usopp?
Nami: So what? Why not kill me as revenge, then?
A/n Now if Stella wasn't on Luffy's side with this. She might I mean Stella is Way stronger the Nami.
Nami: I'll tell you this much. Right Now Arlomg wants to kill Roronoa Zoro and his men. Because Zoro just had to be stupid. No matter how monstrously strong you guys are, you're no matter for a real monster
A/n I would beg to differ. Stella could take them all out with one hit if she just used her Devil Fruit power Man if she didn't lose her Brother she would be beating these villains easily.
If you hang around this island you will wind up being killed. Nkat that I matters to me, though.
Sanji: Her cool looks is so enchanting, too! Hey Nmai-san it's me! Do you remember me? Let's set sail together!
Zoro: Shut up, you! You're just complicating things!
Sanji: Say, what? Love is always a hurricane! Hey, listen! Listen when people are talking!
Zoro: Where's Usopp?
Nami: Bottom of the ocean.
Zoro: Damn it! Cut the crap! He went to attack her
Sanji stopped him
Sanji: A swordsman would even strike a lady, Roronoa Zoro?
Zoro: What? You don't even know what's going on here! Back off!
Sanji: I guess I'd be irritating too, coming right off an insulting defeat.
Zoro: Huh! Hey, watch that mouth of yours!
Yosaku: Bros! This is no time for you two to he going at it!
Sanji: Mind your own business you damn bastard!
Nami: That's right! If you're going to fight, could you do it off the island? Don't butt any more into this island's affairs, you outsiders! Do you still not get it? The only reason I got close to you was for the money! Now that you're flat broke you have no charm whatsoever!
Stella checked her body to see where the money was.
Zoro: You okay?
Sanji: Do you need any help
Stella: Damnit Nami.
Nami: You can have your ship back, so just go in a navigator somewhere and go into the Grand Line! Go look for your One Piece or whatever! Just get the hell out of here! You're an eyesore! Goodbye.
Stella & Luffy: Nami
Buffy falls down
Johnny: Big Bro Luffy
Luffy: I'm going to sleep
You: In this situation? And right in the middle of the road?
Stella: He doesn't plan on leaving this Islan and neither do I.
Johnny: Big Bro
Zoro sighs
Nmai: Fine, whatever! Go ahead and die! She left them
Stella: She needs us and when she does we'll be here
Sanji: What a great way to put it. Stella-san
Zoro: Would you quit it?
The Navy came to help but failed
Yoasku: Hey, Big Bri Zoro! What on earth are you thinking? Arlomg is out to kill us! So why aren't we running away?
Johnny: Now that we know what Nami really like, there should be no reason at all to stay on this island!
Zoro: A reason for staying on this Island! There are two. They are staying here.
Yosaku: Don't tell us you're trying to get her back too Zoro!
Zoro: I have nothing to do with it. They decided who we have as navigator
A/n Stell is training with her whip
Johnny: All right! Understood! It was a short reunion but our role as guided ends here!
Yoasku: Same for me! I don't want to deliberately wind up killed!
Zoro: Yeah. Take care.
They left.
Sanji: Hey
Zor: Yeah
Sanji: why do. You suppose Nami&san was crying?.
Zoro: She was crying?
Sanji: Inside her heart.
Zoro: Youre saying they weren't tears of grief for killing Usopp
Sanji: Yeah, right. Are you serious? Do you honestly believe Nami-san killed Long-nose? Even Stella-san said Nmai is not a killer.
Usopp was running
When she did that...!
Nmai: It for my business! This was my own choice!
When she did that, Anmai stabbed her own had to make it look like she stabbed me! If Namai had done that for me Arlong would've killed me for sure! What now! Manly Usopp can't just turn tail after being saved! For now, I got hurry and find Zoro! Is that zoro. It is! Yes!
Zoro: Nami didn't kill him. Is that what your saying
Sanji: Is Stella-san Wrong?
Zoro: I wonder. I did make her out it be small fry who can't even. Watch a guy die. She might've done it out of frustration.
Sanji: What do you mean, "Small fry"? What is so small about Nami-san's Chest? He went to attack
Zoro went to attack But ended up hitting Usopp.
Buffy: Usopp. He held on to him. Did Nami do this to you?
Sanji: Sorry, Zoro and I did that.
Zoro: You did it!
Stella: You idiots. She hits them both in the head.
Zoro: Ow
Sanji: Oh I'm sorry Stella-sama please forgive me
Usopp: Luffy your here.
Buffy: yeag,. Just got here.
Sanji: Oh, I came too! Good to work with you!
Usopp: Someday. I'm gonna kill you!
Sanji: Oh! You're pretty right after all!
Usopp: Shut up
Zoro: Speaking of which we heard Nmai killed you.
Luff: That damn Johnny! Was talk nonsense after all!
Usopp: No.. In a way, it's not a lie. But it's actually the opposite Nami saved my life!
Nami was raking to Nojiko about all the fun times she had with the Straw Hats
Usopp: Sonthats how Nami pretended to kill me and let me escape! It looks like there a reason she's in the Fishman pirate group!
Sanji: Obviously.
Zoro: So, what do we do? Do we storm Arlong Park?
Usopp: Hild on! We gotta find out what the story with Nmai is first!
Nojiko: Is no use, either way. No matter what you guys do, the Arlong rule won't come to an end.
Usopp: Nojiko;
Stella: Who is she
Usopo: Nami Bi sister.
Sanji: Nmai-san's older sister? No wonder she's so beautiful!
Stella rubs her one of her precedent
A/n Stell has two one of from Shanks and the other you will find out soon.
Zoro: What do you mean it's no use?
Nojiko: Plaws don't get any more involved with this village. Leav Nmai alone. I'll explain the circumstances
Sanji: Circumstances?
Usopp: You mean what she joined the Arlong group
Nojiko: Yes. You'll feel like lwabin the island once you hear it.
Usopp: Alright. Let's hear this reason or whatever, then
Luffy: I'll pass.
Stella: Me too
Usopp: Hey
Buffy: I don't care about her past.
Stella: Not that I don't care I do but I want her to tell me on her own and have someone even if family tells me.
Sanji: Where are you guys going
Luffy: A walk
Usopp: A walk? You're not gonna listen to this?
Stella: If it's not from Nami's mouth I don't want to hear I've already made that mistake before.
A/n One thing Abou Stella doesn't like listening to other people talk about other people's life stories or anything. That's why she got so mad at Johnny because she needed to hear it from the person who experienced it. Not the one who saw it because they can lie about certain things.
Nojiko: Who are they?
Zror: Don't mind them. That's how they are. We'll hear you out. Though I don't think it's gonna change anything.
Usopp: Yeah! I'll listen too!? I can't know what's happening on this island
Sanji: Me too! I want to know everything about Nami-san!
Zoro was sleeping.
Nojiko: And now he's sleeping
Usopp: Don't sleep right after you say that!
Nojiko: I see. This is why Nami had such a hard time. M
Another Navy ship came asking for Nami.
Nojiko: it all goes back to eight years ago... To the day, when we were still little children. She was in this village. Nami and I will never forget her as long as we live... Her name was Bellamere.