Episode 120

Man: Out of the way!
Men were running upstairs. They went to cut the hands.
Miss Sunday pulled back in time.
Man: Please wait, Chaka-sama!
Crocodile: Hmm...? Who are they?
Chaka: You guys...
Vi: Kicking claw Force!
There were four Men dressed in armor.
Cobra: Don't do it! Stay away from this man!;
Man: They broke the door! It's the kicking Claw Force!
Man 2: Just as you'd expect from the elite troops! Please save his His amnesty and Vivi-sama!
F man: your Majesty! Defending you to the death is our mission! We can't just stay away from him... When dealing with one of the seven warlords of the sea...
F man: We have to do whatever it takes, even if it's unfair.
All: All four of us...
F man 4: will fight together...
F man 3: to set things right.
Crocodile; It seems that you are very popular.... I'll spare you, so go home
F man: No can do
Crocodile: Hn?
They got their weapons ready.
F man2: there's a reason that we can't withdraw.
Crocodile: A reason?
F Man: If you really are the ringleader of this whole rebellion... His arms grow bigger and a a bracelet breaks.
Chaka seem worried.
Those bruises...! Don't tell me, you guys.
Miss Sunday: Shall I...?
Crocodile: No, don't bother. They're worms.
Cobra: They didn't...
Vi: Chaka! Something is wrong with them!
Chaka: To boss their power temporarily...they... They drank water that shortened their lives...the fatal fuel... They only have a few minutes left to live... They can't be saved
Vi: Oh, no...
Crocodile: I thought as much... Challenging me at the cost of your own lives?
F man 3: Chaka-sama... Please forgive us for doing this without consulting you. However, we have to make him realize... this country's pain...
Chaka: You... Idiots...
F man 2 We have to make him... realize this country's... They all went attack.
Anger! They all cut him but he runs into sand.
Crocodile: That's not smart... You should value your life. Well, I guess urs too late huh? He was sitting in the building. Laughs. If you're gonna die anyway, I don't even have to kill you myself, right?
Chaka: So you don't even bother fighting...?
All the Claw Force men fall down
F man: Chaka-sama...
Corodile laughs. This is the very definition of stupidity.
Chaka: You wicked fiend...! You bastard! He turned into a horse.
Vi: Chaka!
Cobra: Chaka! Stop it! Don't follow them to their deaths!
Crocodile: I see... A Zoan type...
Chaka: Dog Dog Fruit, Model jackal! Bowling Fangs! He went to attack him with his sword. Into for sand to come.
Crocodile: So you're the type... who does fit others, too?
Chaka turned around.
Zoro: Damnit! I bled too much... I guess I'm lucky that the wounded aren't deep... But it does...hit me hard... He falls. I wonder how the others are... No one's better to be dead... I wanna know what's going on...
Usopp: What? Do I have to be paired with Lashes? He's a camel, for good's sake! Don't underestimate how weak I am!
Sanji: It was because you were unlucky in the raffle! Just give up!
Usopp: All right, then! Then promise me one thing! When we're in a pinch...! Make sure you have us, please!
Sanji: Dummy. I only save ladies
Luffy:Hey, Usopp. Why're crying?
Usopp & Chopper were on Lashes while Sanji & Luffy were running.
Usopp: Who're you saying is crying? The one who says someone's crying is crying!
Sanji: Uh, that makes no sense.
Usopp: But. That mole hag said... Stella's dead, so...
Chopper: I wonder is ts true...
Luffy: you guys believe that?
Usoop: Of course not! Are you stupid or what?
Chopper: Me neither! I don't believe it at all!
Luffy: All right already! Then what we have to do now is get to the palaces ASAP.
Sanji: Yeah Luffy right. Stow your snot away until the rumbling of this below stops. Don't swallow it!
Vi: Everyone... Thank you...
Zoro: It's too early to thank us...
Nami: He's right. Besides, if you wanna thank pirates...you have to let us see some goods
Nami: Just what are you trying to leach out of this county?
Zoro: Is Nami okay...? Did she get away okay...?
Nami: Ahhh... They finally came off... So this is what he meant by a powerful one-shot attack... The wave of rebels is already right around the corner... Though the situation has changed in any case, I should have to the palace... She was off.
Zoro: What's going on Vivi...? The battle seems to have started...
Sanji: Oh yeah, Vivi-chaka. Just remember this. After battles. Stella-sama eats tons.
Vi: We'll be waiting for you in Alunarna, okay?
Stella: Okay!
Zoro: Now, this will be the crucial point.
Sanji: Don't goof things up
Zoro: let's go! See you all at the Alubarba Palace!
Everyone was doing their thing.
Vi: Chaka!
Chaka was down.
Crocodile: Being weak...is a crime...
Koza: Vivi.
Koza was out of breath.
Vi: Koza!
Cobra: you... I see, you came through the shortcut you used to use...
Koza: Is something wrong with my eyes...? I came to persuade the Royal Army, but... Chaka... The King is...about to be killed by the county's hero... It's hard to believe what in seeing...!
Crocodile: This has become interesting! You're in the middle of the battle right now, and yet both side's leaders are facing each other here... This war is not a fight tongue death between lizards whose heads are broken off.
Miss Sunday: Look like you're confused. Well, that's just a natural reaction...but it's simple. just imagine the words possible scenario.
Todo: Don't be suspicious, Koza.
Cobra: Do you like this country?
Young Koza: Yeah! I was born here! In the same way!
Vi: Koza,  liste...
Koza: vivid! Who took the rain away from this country?
Vi: Everything was...
Corodile: It was me, Koza. Everything you thought was the king doing was a "trap" by my company. Over the past two years,  you guys played right into our hands...when the royal family and army were desperately chasing our shadows. You probably could've died happy if you did know this fact...
Corba: Don't listen to him, Koza!
Koza: King...
Cobra: There are still things you can do! Save as many citizens as you can!
Chaka: Within less than half an hour the palace square will be blown up!
Koza: what
Corodile: So you're still alive... He went to attack
Chaka: Hurry;
Crocodile year his hook. Koza ran and warned the others. Viv stopped him.
Cobra: Vivi..;
Koza: Hey! Move, Vivi! What're you doing? The square will Cecile at the battlefield. If it really gets blown up... Vi:I won't let it become a battlefield! Yoire still panicking! What do you think will happen if they realize now that the square will be blown up? It won't just be a panic! Once that happens, the war will no longer stop! No one will be saved! Isn't that right?
Crocodile: Well, well... What a clever judgment...
Vi: What we should do was decided from the beginning...! Which is to stop this plotted rebellion! And you're the only one who can do it!
Koza held her arm.
Vivi...
Crocodile went behind them and you think I'll just sit back and watch?
Koza went to protect Vici when Chaka came down a blocked the hook.
I am...the jacket, Alabasta's guardian deity! The one who destroys the enemies of the royal family! As long as I still live, I fight!
Corodile: That's what you call "stupidity."
Chaka:do as you want, both of you! I can probably find him back at least for a few more minutes!
Koza: Chaka.
He thinks about how Chaka trained him when he was younger.
They ran off
Man: Report from Guard Unit 2 to headquarters! Line 4 has been broken through! The rebel army is currently passing through the central plaza and heading to the North block! They'll reach the palace!
Vi: Raise the white flag to surrender! Surrender right now...! Royal Army!
R Man: Vivi-sama! What's she saying?
R man 2: Surrender? If we do such a thing what's gonna happen to this country?
R Man: Hey, look! That's...!
R Man: It's Koza! This is the rebel army's leader here?
Koza: Listen to Vivi! We no longer desire victory, or to fight! I want you to stop this battle! I will let the rebel army know that this battle was pointless... That's there's no longer a reason to fight! in order not to see any more pointless blood, wave the white flag! Please!
The rebel army was running to the Palace.
The white flash was being raised.
Man: Hold it. Whit flags! The royal army is waving white flags to surrender!
Man 2: Koza-san!
Koza: The battle is over! Evryine;! Sudue your anger and drop your weapon! The Royal Arnt no longer has the will to fight!
Man 2: Is that true? Koza-san?
Koza: Yeah...the battle is now... He was shot a few times.
One of the Baroque men shot him from the Royal Army.
Vi: Yells Koza!