Epsiode 79

Sanji, Stella, Karoo, and Vi were all in the room with Nami.
A/n Out of every person Stella is most worried seeing if is she thinking about her brother like that.
Vi: She needs to see a doctor as soon as possible... At this rate, Nmai-san will...
Zoro and Usopp had a sheet shell Luffy had nothing to cover him.
Usopp:  It sure is chilly, today.
Luffy, Yeah! It's chilly today!
Usopp: Yeah! Chilly, chilly! Today's very chilly! 
Man: Really?
The three froze at hearing him speak.
Man 2: Increase buoyancy!
Man 3: Ye sir. A metal ship was lifted from the ocean
Luffy: What is that? A watermelon?
Vi: Why are we Shaking?
Sanji: Hold on to the rudder! If anything happens to Nami, I'll get you all!
Zoro: Don't tell me this... Is it a ship?
The metal all fall revaving a ship.
Usopp: Crap! A pirate ship!
Zoro: Were Kind of in a hurry.
Man: Did our Jumbo underwater raid ship the Tin Tyrant, surprise you? Laughs
Stella: Vi you are in charge of Nami. Sanji let go.
Sanji: Anythifn for you Stell-sama.
They go upstairs.
Stella: What going on
A man was eating meat.

The outfit Stella has on for these Few winter episodes

The outfit Stella has on for these Few winter episodes. Don't mind the bunny. You guys can choice what jacket she/you have on
Stella: So? What's going on?
Luffy: Tye ship being attacked
There were men pointing guns at all five of them.
Sanji: well. I had figured as much from the looks of things.
Man: Are you really pirates? You're strange. Is it just you five? He bites the knife with the meat. I find it hard to believe. That a pirate group would only have five people. He eats the rest of the knife
Luffy: What is that guy? He even ate the knife!
Usopp: Just watching hurts!
Man: Well, no matter. I'll start by asking this... We want to go to the Drum Kingdom. Do you have to have a log Ternal pose or a Log Pose?
Stella: Nope never heard of the place.
Lefty; Okay, you're done, right? So leave! We're in a hurry! We don't have time to mess with you!
Man: Don't rush life like that. But if you have neither then oh well. For now, I'll take your treasure and this ship.
Captains: What
Man: But first, I'm feeling a bit hungry!
He looks at the ship takes a piece of it and starts to eat it 
Usopp: What is this guy? 
Luffy: Don't eat out ship! 
Man: Hold it right there. Wapol-sama is currently eating. 
Luffy: Shut up. He used his hand to punch two.
Man: Damn that bastard! Fire!
They start to shoot at the five
Zoro: should have done that from the very start...
Sanji: Oh? We can have at them.
Usopp: No, wait! We can discuss this!
Stella: What Fun is that? She takes out her whip
Man: They started it themselves...
Man 2: The fools! They're in a hurry to die!
Vi: Gunfiire. Karoo Watch Nmai-san! I'll be right back!
One man shot at Sanji but he jumped and kicked the man
Sanji: Don't do anything you can't handle! He then used his feet to take down the others
There were a bunch of guys limiting guns at Shella
Stella: In the past, I found out I don't like guns being pointed at me.
Man: Fire. Stalle was able to get down in a split and used her whip to grab hold of all the men at once and throw them into the ocean.
Screams
Stella and a flip to get up.
Stella: Man you don't listen to anyone.
Man: W-Wapol I'm am! These guys
Wapol continued to eat the ship.
Luffy ran to him. Are you still eating it
Wapol: Say this ship doesn't have half bad.
Man: Fool! You're no match for Wapol-sama!
Man 2: Timr to get eaten by the power id the Munch-Much Furit! Wapol ate Luffy
Stella: Luffy!
Vi:  What is this
Sanji: Oh hey, Vivi-chan. Has something happened to Nami-san?
Zoro and Stella pit their weapons away.
Stella: Luffy stop showing off and get this over with.
Luffy had his hand stretched out.
Wapol: What a hard-to-chew person!
Luffy: Why you? Go Flying.  He hit Wapol over the ocean
Wapol men were all surprised.
Man: Hey, this is bad! Wapol-samna has been sent flying!
Man 2: This is terrible! Wapol-sama can't swim! They let the men on the boat.
Man: This isn't over, you! We will make you pay for this!
They went to get water from the water.
Stella: Must suck have to not been able to swim just because of devil Fruit powers.
Usopp: What was that just now? They seemed to call him Wapol, but...
Sanji: Doneat matter. Don't worry about it. He just a motion. That is the only possible explanation.
Vi: Have I heard him somewhere before?
A/n Not doing the Smoker part. He gets his part in the future we already know he's after The siblings that all and they got small details from the Conversation with Mr 0 about Vivi, Stella, and Luffy and they had Mr 11 captured to get information out of him and we're going to Alabsta the kingdom of sand.
Stella, Luffy, Sanji, Vi, and Karoo were all in the room with Nami.
Luffy: Are you sure she is not just hungry? If so she should eat enough meat fi 100 people! Eating meat makes sickness go away!
Sanji: Look at you.
Luffy: Come in! Cheer up! Look! Look. He was using his skin to make a funny face. She isn't laughing... Not one bit...
Won't her face go down! If I just dump water on her?
Vivi Stella punched while Sanji kicked Luffy at the same time.
All: You idiot!
Sanji: This isn't good! The sun is about to set for the day, Vivi-chan. Stella-sama.
Vi: Yes, you're right, let's drop anchor somewhere.
Stella: We would not be able to navigate without Nmai's instructions.
Sanji: Yeah.
Nami gets up. She looks to see that Everyone is sleeping with her in her and Stella's room.
Usopp on the chair. Luffy on the floor. 
Vi is on the bed. Zoro and Stella on Karoo Zoro have his hand protecting Stella.
A/n Do I sense a ship? I don't know won't say either.
Sanji was outside on the top as the lookout.
Sanji: Whew, it's cold... Almost a full moon.
Nami goes back to sleep smiling
Banging
Sanji: Brr! Oh crap, I fell asleep
Usopp was fixing the ship.
Sanji: You up early usopp.
Usopp: I can't just sit around doing nothing! We gotta get out of this jam as quickly as possible!
Sanji: Yeah good point.
Zoro can down downstairs to see Luffy with Nmai
Luffy: Come, Nami! Look! This is weird. She won't smile! Come on Nami smile,  nami!
Zoro: What's going on Luuffy?
Luffy looked at him with makeup on.
Zoro got scared and fell down
Zoro: Oh quite that you're creating me out.
Luffy: Really thanks.
Sanji: Say, doesn't this area seem kind of calm and cold?
Usopp: Yeah, sudden, strange calms... I guess that's is another thing that's happened on the erratic Grand Line.
Vi: That's not necessarily so.  It's probably proof that an island is nearby. Sanji-San could you look carefully out at the horizon? A winter island is nearby. I'm certain of it.
Usopp: Winter Island. Oww! He used the hammer on his hand
Vi: Cimatcally, there are four basic types of Isaland in the Grand Line.
Stella: Summer island, spring island, autumn island, winter island... And each of them generally has four seasons of its own. In the shot when on the Grand Line, there are at least 16 season levels you must conquer from Summer Island to Winter Island. Of course,  therefore as may elections and unknown climates.
Uospp: I get. The Grand Line has all these different islands one after the other, and tags why the seas between them have such unsafe weather.
Stella:That's Right, which is why stable weather means an island is nearby.
Sanji: Yeah, I see it! We found an island!
Luffy: An Island. Oh! An island! We found an island. Hey Nami! Good for you. There's an island! You can get better! He kept saying the island
Zoro: Just go look. I got her covered.
Luffy: whoa. An Island white! It's so white must be snow!
Sanji:A snow island, huh! Hey Luffy so you know we're not here to have an adventure! I was dropping by to find a doctor! We're leaving once we get Nami-san looked at! Hey Luffy
Luffy: Snow is so nice and white!
Usopp: Hold on! Is this a good idea? Is yet sis snow, couldn't there be snow monster:?'s too! Bessie's we're not even sure if people are there or not! Oh no! My chronic Can't-go-to-the-island disease!
Luffy: snow! I love snow! It's white
Sanji: Guess! I'll get ready to land
Stella: I can't wait to see the little children There.
They made their way through the water.
Luffy: All this snow! I'm so happy!
Sanji: This is really something what's with those mountains?
Stella: Say Luffy. Aren't you called dressed like that?
Vi: Yeah It's -10° C right now! That's when we're here ready for hibernation!
Luffy: Huh oh. He looks at them. So cold
All: Took you long enough!
Vi: It's a waterfall of melted snow. We may be able to stop around here.
Zoro: So, who's going doctor-hunting?
No, I guess people-hating comes first
Luffy: I'm going
Sanji: Me Too
Stella: I'd like to join
Usopp: Okay! Have fun.
Man: That's enough, pirates!
There were people on the island who had guns pointed at them.
Luffy: Hey I found people.
Usopp: Yeah but they don't seem too friendly...
Man: Attention, Pirates! Leave this place once! This instance!
Luffy: We came looking for a doctor!
Stella: We have a sick person on board.
Man 2: We won't fall for your tricks pirates!
Man 3: This is our island we won't let ant pirates land here!
Man 3: Raise anchor and leave now! Or else we blow your whole ship Up!
Sanji: They really hate our guts and we've just met them.
Stella: Yeah isn't that supposed to happen after they know us?
The man shoots at Stella's feet just missing her
Usopp: Oh there shooting
Sanji: you didn't just do that.
He went to attack. Stella stopped him
Stella: Sanji Stop.
The man shot at Stella.
Everyone watches her fall slowly
Luffy: STELLA.