⍣Toshigi ೋ

Zoro felt something tap his shoulder again. Take a guess who it was. Zoro sharply turned around, his eyes squinting at the toshigi.

"Hah?" Zoro does a hiccup, a bit drunk from the booze. He took another drink of sake before looking at the boy again. "It's you," He rolls his eyes slightly, still drunk.ye

The boy's eyes sparkled in amazement, "Is that your nakama?" Zoro nodded his head. "Yeah, that is, why?"

The toshigi's face seemed to show a slight hint of guilt. "Well—" he looks away, embarrassed. He doesn't want to say anything anymore. Zoro understood after a while. This boy wanted to become a pirate. No, better yet—a captain.

Zoro didn't know what to say, exactly—how would he be able to say anything?

After a couple of seconds of total silence, the boy looked up at Zoro once again with his happy expression.

"The fireworks are about to start!"

The toshigi pointed to the sky in reference, jumping in anticipation. It seemed like he really wanted to go, but he was invested in Zoro's business too. He wanted to know about this swordsman and his nakama. His crew.

It seemed like Zoro wanted to drink more booze, but he wanted to enjoy time with his nakama while doing so as well. Zoro let out a sigh, and carried his booze with him.

"Oi! The fireworks are about to start!"

They all nod their heads and give their comments about how the fireworks were going to be like, but Zoro remains silent the whole time. They get ready to go.
________________________________________________________________________________
                                     Toshigi