↳Admirable Things ੈ‧₊˚ ┊͙

Zoro's fingers dragged on the bark of the tree. He was hearing every rhythm. The leaves dangled above his head, making many patterns that were unfamiliar to him. It had been a while since he took time to observe and stand still to look at all the beautiful things around him. His breath and heart slowed, as he eyed everything.

He inched near a pond, and touched the water's surface. The water rippled across the pond, slowly reaching the end and disappearing. The sound of it was oddly satisfying. How come everything on this island was so peaceful? Booze would only add to this moment even more. Come to think of it, where was his crew?

Zoro looked behind his shoulder to only see nothing. This didm't startle him though. He would search for them. Maybe later, but not now. He was at ease and he hadn't felt this in a while.

He unsheathed his sword, brushing it against the blossoms. His ears listened to it intently. He paid all of his attention to his sword and the chirping of birds. His shoulders eased slightly. Even if he was focused on these things, he still didn't let his guard down. Why would he let his guard down? If something were to attack him, he wouldn't have been able to react quick enough. That would be shame to a swordsman for not paying attention.

________________________________________________________________________________
                                                Admirable Things‧₊˚ ┊͙