↳ ੈ‧Old Legend from Wano₊˚ ┊͙

Everyone went to the village. There, it was social and loud. Zoro didn't enjoy loud environments that much. In fact, he preferred being at the place or spot he was at earlier. Where it was calm and peaceful. Where even his own sword was peaceful. Maybe he could be there. Maybe he would get lost again, and find himself at the exact same spot. But hey, what were the chances of him getting lost? He had an excellent sense of direction anyways...right?

Did he? Well, no matter if he did or did not have a good sense of direction. He just needed to find somewhere to polish his swords. But he needed to ask something first.

"Excuse me, old man. Why does it seem to be loud outside of the island, but on the inside, it's silent, but here, it's loud again?" Zoro tapped a man on his shoulder. The man cocked his head, like he didn't understand what he meant. "Silent? Here? Never!" He let out a loud laugh, and cheered with booze aside with his friend. Everyone this island seemed happy and content.

"Anyways, you have a nice sword." The man pointed at Wado Ichimonji, the sword that Kuina wielded. The Straight Path to Harmony. "It's not for trade." Zoro stated, guessing what the old man was about to say. He treasured this sword more than his own life. Maybe he treasured all of his swords like that. But he always broke them.

"You remind me of an old legend...a samurai from Wano." The old man stated, but he walked away after. "Oh, and if you're looking for someone to polish those swords of yours, go over there." The old man pointed.

Zoro bowed his head, thanking the man.

________________________________________________________________________________
          Old Legend from Wano˚ ┊͙