༉‧The Festival₊˚.

A few hours have passed, and the festival was about to start. Everyone was talking about it, doing their occasional things while stalling and waiting for nighttime.

Luffy was exploring the island, but he came back anyway. His pet crocodile escaped somehow, anyways. It wasn't that big of a deal. Sanji must've already bought more ingredients and food to cook with earlier from the village.

It wasn't so quiet anymore. Instead, it was quite loud. Although Zoro's nakama were chattering about the celebration, his mind was on something else.

'Legend of Wano, huh?' Zoro stared blankly at his Shusui. He got flashbacks from his fight with Ryuma's corpse.

Before he could think of anything more, Luffy's voice interrupted his thoughts. "The festival is starting!" Luffy hopped in happiness and excitement, almost flinging himself off the railing.

The moonlight basked on the Sunny's sides. Lights were lit up everywhere, and it was extremely bright. It was like it was daytime, but it wasn't.

It was a full moon tonight. It would be perfect weather for a festival today. Sanji grins, creeping closer to the railing like Luffy is. The rest of the crew followed shortly after, and one by one they took a better look at the beautiful festival.
________________________________________________________________________________
                                                The Festival˚.