༊*Breathtaking Sight·˚

Brook suddenly barged into Zoro's training room. "Zoro! We're arriving on a-" Zoro snapped his gaze to Brook, still lifting and holding his weights. "Am I disturbing you?" Brook cocked his head, and let out a laugh, but he was sweating a bit too.

"No, you're not. What is it?" Zoro snapped his attention back to training, still looking away from Brook. "Well, uhm, there's another island. We see a village on there. We were hoping to stop by!" Brook smiled, still laughing. "I just wanted to let you know. You seem quite busy anyways, Zoro." Brook added, even thought Zoro was still not looking.

"O.K., I'm coming out," Zoro carefully set his weights down, and waited for Brook to leave his room. When Brook left, Zoro put his shirt back on swiftly and rushed outside to see what was happening.

It was clear that it was a pretty big island. It was very beautiful though, and it looked and seemed breathtaking. Zoro couldn't help but let out a small slight gasp. It was so . . . pretty. Zoro help onto the railing, leaning closer for a better look and clear view. Zoro's hand tightened on the railing.

"Beautiful, isn't it?" Nami chuckled, glancing at Zoro. Zoro scoffed, "Yes, it is. It's very beautiful." Zoro could hear the cheering of people from that island, but it was very faint. He knew this was going to be fun. What if they had booze and alcohol there? He would have a lot of fun!
________________________________________________________________________________
                           *Breathtaking Sight·˚