˚ ✧ ೃAhoy! Arrival on the Island!✩

As they got on the island, Zoro regained his balance again, but he was still tired. Luffy says proudly, raising his head high "Let's split up into groups! I want to find some meat!" Luffy says happily, and his grin was wide across his face. Nami slapped her face is annoyance, "Just as I thought.." Ussop sighs, "Can I stay on the ship?" Sanji rolled his eyes, he knew what was going to happen as well. Robin let out a small chuckle, and Franky was still on the ship. Brooke lets out one of his iconic laughs.

Nami rolls her eyes as well, "Captain's says.." she held out a piece of paper with the red and blue marks at the end of it, but she made sure to hide the red marks and blue marks. "Alright, everyone! Take your pick." Everyone took a piece of paper. Zoro looked at his mark. Red. It was red. "Guess I'm with you again!" Robin smiles at him. Ussop's jaw drops to the ground. "NANI?! (WHAT?!) RED?!" He squeezes the paper furiously. "NOT AGAIN!!" Zoro couldn't help but let out a small laugh.

Nami looks at her paper, "Blue! Yes! I get to stay on the ship." Franky got blue as well, and Brook got blue too. Everyone looks at Chopper. "I'm guessing I'll have to go with red," Chopper says, showing the others his paper. Ussop rubs his head, "Well, at least we have a doctor on our side." Sanji blushes happily, "I get to stay with Nami-swann!"  Luffy squints his eyes on his paper. "I got blue. Guess I have to stay on the ship! No fun." He crosses his arms, making a pouty face.

"Well, what's set is set." Zoro says, as he puts his paper back in Nami's hands. Everyone does the same like Zoro, and people who had blue marks stayed on the ship. Zoro's group waved goodbye and set off to find food.

"So then, who wants to lead the way?" Robin smiles.
____________________________________________________________________________________
                                                                             ˚ Ahoy! Arrival on the Island!