˚₊‧꒰აSleep Tight!໒꒱ ‧₊˚

As Zoro was walking, he felt himself miss his steps a bit. He blinked, and he blinked again. It was like he was fluttering his eyes as a sign of exhaustion. He continued to walk forward, a bit drowsy. Maybe this was the sword's effect, for when it whispered, he felt a lot more tired than he was before.

Chopper's head snapped to Zoro's direction, but he remained silent. It's not like he was going to say anything anyways. They finally got back to the ship, and they brought back a tiger. Zoro let out a small, drained chuckle, and went to head back on the ship to sleep. He was about to go to his room, but he heard his sword whisper again.

He heard it again. That loud, deafening, high-pitched sound while walking. He winced and twitched again. He was getting more sleepy and drowsier by the second. He rushed to stagger to his room, and he fell on the ground.

What was this? It was draining his energy, and it was like it was trying to shut down his body completely. He struggled to keep his eyes open, and he held on his bed's railing for support. Earlier, he was tired, but not this tired as for this moment.

He finally got on the bed, and he laid there, staring. He covered himself with the blanket, and fell asleep instantly. Not many thoughts were in his head as he fell asleep.
________________________________________________________________________________
                                                ˚₊‧Sleep Tight! ‧₊˚