≡;- ꒰ °A Sincere Promise for Me and Her ꒱

Zoro woke up, and the sun was in his eyes. He turned around, using his arm to cover his eyes from the sunlight. He used his blanket to cover his head to hide from the sun.

Tick.
Tick.
Tick.
Tick.
Tick.
...

TICK.
The sound of the clock itself was annoying, and he never felt so annoyed about something before. It was like everything that was making sound flashed through his head all at once. Like it was flickering. Soon, it would be his memories as well. Kuina, his master, the dojo, when he first met Luffy, his adventures in Water 7 and Alabasta, and many more. And his promise. His promise appeared the most times.

"Promise me! One of us will become the greatest swordsman in the world!"

...

"It's a promise!"

...

"You promised me yesterday! Will you go back on your promise?!"

...

"Please let me have her sword! I'll get stronger for her too!"

...

A promise, yes. A promise. A promise is what was important. He made a promise to his captain, yes? But he couldn't quite tell Luffy yet. Who knew how they would react? How the Straw Hats would react? He couldn't show any signs of weakness and doubt as their vice-captain. Not to them. Not to anyone. Only to himself.
________________________________________________________________________________
;- °A Sincere Promise for Me and Her