Chapter 21: King Gazel Dwargo and Eleonora Viltaria

The rumors of the Orc Lord's defeat spread like wildfire. Every Kingdom and village have been telling one another about the Orc Lord's demise. We go to a kingdom called Leitmeritz where we see two women were discussing about the Orc Lord's downfall.

(War Maiden of Wind- Eleonora Viltaria)

Eleonora: Is that true?

Lim: Yes, my lord. It seems that the Orc Lord has been defeated in the Great Forest of Jura.

Eleonora: Interesting. And who could have defeated it?

Lim: There are rumors of a monster village that is ruled by a slime.

Eleonora: A slime?

Lim: Yes. There are even rumors of Dragonoid who aided the slime.

Eleonora: Hmm...

In the Kingdom of Dwargon, we see King Gazel reading a letter before then burning it.

Gazel's subordinate: My King, what did the letter say?

Gazel: The Orc Lord was defeated. It seems the war has ended.

Gazel's subordinate: *😦* It's over?

Gazel: The remaining 150,00 Orcs surrendered their arms and have now scattered. What's more, they've all evolved into High Orcs.

Gazel's subordinate: That can't be.

Gazel(Mind): *Close his eyes* The message reported that several superior majin and participated in the battle. It might be presumptuous of me, but I assume they are all serving that slime. A slime capable of ruling majin and causing monsters to evolve, how troublesome. If this matter is not handled with care, then the nation may fall.

Everyone starts looking at their king as he decides to open his eyes.

Gazel: I will go visit this slime. If nothing else, I would like to appraise it's worth myself.

Meanwhile, somewhere in the unknown realm, we see the Demon King, Muzan Kibutsuji reading books about magic and potions that handle sunlight. As he was reading, someone appeared at the window and kneeled down in front of him.

???: Muzan-same.

Muzan: Were you able to do what I asked for?

???: Yes. One to make a clone, and the other to make a Nomu.

Muzan: Good. You did well, unlike Gelmud.

???: Well, he did his best on trying to make the ultimate pawn for you and Lord All For One.

Muzan: But he hasn't got himself killed, and let me do the talking inside Geld's mind, things would have gone differently. And now the slime knows how I am and knows what I was planning when he ate him. Tell me, what is one thing I hate?