Chapter 5 (Daki And Gyutaro): The Promise

Gyutaro and Daki are at the ballroom party and they also have a 3rd person in their group. Is a boy, who is a mage with light purple hair and wears a dark purple mage outfit. But this mage is an anxious fellow.

(And Yes this is my OC that I drawled and imagine his voice is like Aki Shina from Miss Caretaker of Sunohara

(And Yes this is my OC that I drawled and imagine his voice is like Aki Shina from Miss Caretaker of Sunohara. The dub one)

Daki: What! Onii-chan, are you sure you want me and Obi to travel by ourselves?

Obi: Yeah, are you going somewhere?

Gyutaro: Just gonna do some errands for a few years.

Daki: But Onii-chan, what Obi and I are going to do when you're gone?

Gyutaro: I'm sure you guys can handle it. Besides, I just need a break from doing some debt-collecting

Obi: Are sure we can handle this by ourselves?

Gyutaro: I'm positive. And I can tell that you're strong.

Obi: *Blush a little* "T...Thanks."

Gyutaro came close to the nervous mage and whispered something in his ear.

Gyutaro: *Whispers in a cold voice* you do something weird or unforgivable to my sweet sister, I will put my sickle inside that skull of yours.

Obi: *Sweating nervously* Hai!

Daki: What are you guys whispering about?

Obi: *Freaking out* NOTING! IS NOTING!

Daki and Obi head back to the party to have some more fun. Gyutaro on the other hand is looking at the stars in the night sky.

Gyutaro's P.O.V

I was looking at the stars, as it reminded me of when I and Ume first got into this world.

[Flashback]

I remember that me and my little sister were beheaded by a few demon slayers and a Hashira then we headed into the flames for our misdeeds. But then something strange happened to me and Ume.

Then I see Rui, Akaza, Kokushibo and some of the others that I'm not familiar with. And some god named G.O.C came out of nowhere and told us that we would be sent to a fantasy world of some kind. I ask myself why me, after all the things I have done. It would have been better if it was my sister alone instead of me with her, after all, she got involved in this because of me.

G.O.C: Hey guys can I talk to Gyutaro, alone for a minute?

Gyutaro:???

Everybody nodded and then left until it was only me and the guy. I was puzzled about why he wanted to talk to me about?

G.O.C: Gyutaro, I can sense deep guilt from you. And I know is about your sister.

Gyutaro: Then why did you choose me as well, it would have been much better if it was only Ume."