Chapter 7 (Kokushibo): Redo of Moon Slayer

In the G.O.C's castle, G.O.C is talking with Kokushibo about something.

Kokushibo: You want me to train someone? Why?

G.O.C: Well see. Me and the other Gods and Goddesses are having a hard time with this young one's life. And is a real shit show.

Kokushibo: And who can that be?

G.O.C: First, I have a friend who will help this new hero. And second, He should be here with the boy any minute now.

The portal pops out of nowhere with two figures. One was a hooded figure, and the other one as brown hair and red eyes.

 One was a hooded figure, and the other one as brown hair and red eyes

Keyaru: Where am I? Who are you guys? And why am I here?

???: Calm down. And let my boss explain.

Kokushibo: Is this the boy you were talking about?

G.O.C: *Nods* This is Keyaru. And on his birthday, he will be a hero. And, we are going to train him to be prepared.

Keyaru: Me? A hero? And you guys will train me? Why?

???: Because we saw your future as a hero and you need to get stronger!"

Kokushibo: What happened in his future?

G.O.C: *😓* Um... That's a story for another time. And I'll tell you this, it's f**king nuts.

Kokushibo: ...I see

???: Anyway Keyaru, you need to train so you'll have a better future.

Keyaru: Really?

???: Yes, really.

Kokushibo: But why am I here for?

G.O.C: I'm glad you ask my six-eye Samurai demon compadre. I know in your universe; that you used to be a Hashira that can teach people how to use total concertation. So, I need you to teach him how to use it and Your moon breathing after the teacher is done."

Kokushibo: "I understand, I just hope he can learn it at least a mouth."

G.O.C: I'm sure he will.

Teacher: "Keyaru, are you ready to get train?"