Chapter 12(Izuku): Beat, Eat, Train and Evolve

Obanai: Any ideas, greeny?

Izuku: Not yet.

Kumoko: *😠* Great! It's been four weeks, Not only are we trapped here, but that giant snake with arms is blocking only exits! This makes me so mad!

Mitsuri: Maybe the book might know another route.

Izuku: *😓* Sorry to burst your guys' bubble, but I lost the Book of Isekai after Dalamadur's Meteor attack.

Kumoko and the others are upset that not only have they lost the book that had the support of their survival, but now they have to find out how to get it back from Dalamadur. Izuku then suggests that they have to do it the old-fashioned way, and that is to use their animal senses. Izuku and Mitsuri use their noses and ears to detect their surroundings, and Obanai and Kaburamau use their tongues and pit organs to see and alarm the team if something is coming.

Izuku: You know? We can do one thing that might help us.

Obanai: And what's that, greeny?

Izuku: *😁* Training.

Obanai: Hmm. You might have a point. After fighting Dalamadur, our attacks had no effect on it.

Kumoko: So we going have to train our butts off and evolve to beat the snake dragon.

Izuku: Yap.

Kumoko: *Sigh* That's just great.

Mitsuri: *😁* Don't worry, Kumoko-chan. We'll support each other until we get stronger.

-Timeskip-

Izuku and others started their training by fighting monsters and eating them to get some skills, XP, and abilities. Right now, Izuku and his group are fighting a cave scorpion which tries to ambush them but fails. The scorpion goes after Izuku but gets hit by a Detroit Smash which damages its exoskeleton.

Obanai: My turn.

Obanai sharp spikes of stone from the ground, impaling the scorpion.

Kumoko: T.K.O!

Izuku and Mitsuri let Obanai and Kumoko eat since they need to catch up with the two. Later, the group started beating up some monsters and lifting large boulders to increase their strength. They have been training, eating monsters and gaining new abilities for weeks now. Izuku, Kumoko, Obanai and Mitsuri can feel that they are growing stronger by the day when they fight monsters and train a lot. Now they have evolved into new forms of themselves. Well except for Izuku. But his dragon powers and Qurik have been evolving and growing stronger.

 But his dragon powers and Qurik have been evolving and growing stronger