Chapter 1(Izuku and Tanjiro): A Dragon and Tengu

We see Dragon Deku exploring the cavern in an unknown cave while using his Float Quirk.

Izuku's P.O.V

I have been exploring the cavern for a while now ever since I was reincarnated

I have been exploring the cavern for a while now ever since I was reincarnated. I was reincarnated as a dragon some short. However, I'm getting the hang of being a dragon easily, and thanks to my other quirk Float, it makes flying very smoothly. While roaming around, something in my head started talking to me.

???: I see you have been proving yourself well.

Deku: What, who was that?

???: Is me Nana Shimura.

Izuku: Nana I'm so geld to see you again.

Nana: Me too. When you are reincarnated, G.O.C also places our consciousness with you.

Deku: I see. So, is everybody here?

???: Yes they are, young Midoriya.

Deku: All Might! Is that you?!

All Might: Yes, Young Midoriya it's me. When I gave you one for all, my soul was also in this quirk.

Deku: WOW! I was sad that I might not see you guys again.

Banjo: I was thinking the exact same thing.

En: looks like all of us are here.

Yoichi: Midoriya, make sure if you see Nana's grandson tell him that she is okay.

Nana: Yes, please. Tell Tenko that I'll see him soon.

Deku: Right, I promise if I see him.

After that, I continued my journey to find a way out of this cave. But I don't know where to go. But then I forgot that I have the journal G.O.C gave me. The journal led out of my hand and I started to flout, this surprised me. Then the book showed me a map of the place I'm in "This is awesome, now I can find my way out of this dark chasm" I was thinking. I remember the map image, that the journal showed me, so I followed the trail to find my way out. Then I see a blue-colored frog who is looking at me. My danger sense is telling me that, this frog is about to do something crazy. The frog then spits some poison liquid at me, but thanks to my fa jin I could easily avoid it. Then I use my black whip to hold the frog in place, and then I slam it to the ground hard. After that, my instincts are telling me to eat it for some reason. But my decision was cut short when I saw four more frogs approaching me. My Danger sense was set off as they spit more acid at me. Thanks to my speed, I was able to dodge them without getting touched by their acid. I use my Black Whip to grab one of them by the waist and lift it into the air. One of them which I did not grab was about to use its acid spit on me until it forgot I still had its buddy, so I slammed them to one another and used my other whips to grab a big rock and throw it at the last two before they can even react in time. The result of the battle only left me with four dead frogs so I piled them up with the first one I killed. I Do feel bad killing these guys, but that's how the circle of life is, you have to be on top of the food chain or you'll be their food instead. And I was on the defense so it was either that or at least knock them out. I decided to walk to the pile as I looked at them in discussion.