Chapter 8(Izuku): Dalamadur the Elder Dragon

Everyone was walking in the caven, Izuku showed the others his journal of the map of where to go.

Kumoko: "So these are the places me and Izuku want." Point at Izuku's map.

Mitsuri: "Mmmm, if we go here, then we might be able to find the exit out of this cave" Pointing up north.

Obanai: "I hope so."

Izuku: (Head) "It feels so strange that we are like a party group but we are creatures. I mean, we have a spider, a snake with a small one around his neck, a fox, and there's me a green dragon.

The party headed up north when they encountered a lot of monsters. One of the monsters is two rainbow frogs, three mantises, and a new monster that is a giant crab but its body is covered in dirt, rocks, barnacles, mushrooms, and some plant life.

 One of the monsters is two rainbow frogs, three mantises, and a new monster that is a giant crab but its body is covered in dirt, rocks, barnacles, mushrooms, and some plant life

Kumoko: Izuku, does your journal as any information about Mr. Krabs?

Izuku looks at his journal and tells everyone who that is.

Izuku: Is called a Taikun Zamuza. It says here, his body is made out of multiple layers.

Obanai: I can smell that it does and its true self is in there."

Mitsuri: So does anyone have a plan?

Izuku: I do actually, huddle up!

Izuku came up with a plan on how to deal with frogs, manties, and the Taikun Zamuza. Kumoko, Mitsuri, and Obanai nodded their heads and then split up. Kumoko fought the two frogs while Mitsuri and Obanai wanted to fight the tree manties, and then it was Izuku vs the Taikun Zamuza.

Izuku(Flashback voice): Kumoko, you handle the frogs by using your poison webs to tie them up and finish them off with a bite

Kumoko: (Head) Alright Izu's plan, don't fail me now!

Izuku (Flashback voice): Obanai, since you have a paralysis breath skill, you can paralyze the manties well Mitsuri can use her fire element to burn them.

Obanai(Mind) This green brat's plan better work.

Obanai(Flashback voice): Then what about you then?

Izuku(Flashback voice): I'll distract it, then use 35% of my Full Cowling to break the first layer.

Izuku powers up his FC to 35% and charges at the big crab. Kumoko follows Izuku's plan and uses her poison webs to tie them up and then comes to them and bites their necks. Kumoko does a little victory dance then she sees Obanai and Mitsuri just finish their battle and do a fist or you can say tail pump their tails.

Kumoko: Looks like Izuku's plan work.

Obanai: But now let's help that kid deal with that thing.

Then Izuku zoomed around the big crab and hit some of its legs and its sword claw. The others are amazed by Izuku's seed and strength. Then the big crab shakes its body to release a large amount of fungus spores for Izuku and the others to be unable to see it.