Chapter 3(Izuku): Dragon, Spider, Snake and Fox

We see Izuku and Kumoko looking up the journal's map and checking the areas they went to. Izuku points to the area they haven't been yet.

Deku: So all we have to do is follow this path and then we are out of this place.

Kumoko: Then let's go!

Izuku and Kumoko follow the path that the journal shows them. Izuku and Kumoko became friends really quickly in their adventures and they get XP at every monster that they encountered.

Kumoko: "*Eating a Monster* Man, Izuku, if we keep this up, maybe we can be prepared for the outside."

Deku: *Eating a Dino-looking monster* You think so?

Kumoko: *Swallow* Well, yeah.

Izuku and Kumoko continued on their adventure. Then Kumoko evolves into a small poison taractet. Thanks to Kumoko's poison attacks, it makes it easier for them to level up. In their cave adventure, they saw a cave mantis.

Kumoko: Alright Izuku, you can have this kill.

Deku: Your sure?

Kumoko: *😁* Positive.

Before Izuku can do anything to the cave mantis, a bolt of lightning suddenly appears and shocks the creature.

I, K: What the!?

Izuku and Kumoko then the two see A large, white leech with wings descend from the ceiling and engulf a mantis in a single gulp. The two were taken aback by the sight as they had never seen such a monstrous creature before.

 The two were taken aback by the sight as they had never seen such a monstrous creature before

Kumoko: *Shivers in fear* UHHH! Izuku, D....does the.... journal S.....says about Th...th..that thing?

Deku pulls out his journal and looks anxious about it

Deku: This is bad.

Kumoko: What is it?

Deku: Is called a Khezu, and it says that it is an electric powers that can cause damage or it can paralysis is prey.

Kumoko: That's definitely is bad news.

Izuku whispers to Kumoko about his plan, then she nods to his idea.

Deku: Alright, let's do this. *Activate FC 5%*

Izuku charged a fist at the Khezu, he then circled around it, to make it confused. The Khezu then shot three electric attacks to try and hit Izuku, but thanks to Izuku's danger sense, he can predict and dodge its incoming attack.

Deku(mind): Alright Deku, you can do this ...*Charge up his hand* Detroit Smash!

Khezu: *Dodge Izuku's attack*

Deku: *Smirks* Perfect.

Khezu:???

Then the Khezu gets stuck on one of Kumoko's poison webs