Chapter 4(Akaza): A Corrupted Capital

(Booglé: Akaza and the other Upper and lower demons have their normal human eyes, so remember that)

Akaza's P.O.V

I'm sure you guys remember me; how did I become a demon, made a donut hole out of someone's favorite Hashira, got beheaded by a forehead boy, and then kill himself just to see his dead fiancé? you get the rest.

I am Upper Moon 3 Akaza, and I was sent here by God, to have a second chance in life and away from Kibutsuji. But in my mind, I always ask why me after everything I did? I keep thinking about it all day and night. I was teleported along with my fiancé into a forest and it was sunny, which meant, I could walk in the daytime freely without getting burned. Right now I'm at an inn talking to the owner.

Inn owner: Sorry sir, but without money, you can't stay in the inn.

Akaza: I understand.

I just asked the owner can I stay for a few days, but I don't have money so, I have no choice but to stay outside for the night... again. I was making a campfire as my fiancé, Koyuki, watched me

Akaza: Sorry that I couldn't find a place for us to sleep...again.

Koyuki: *😊* It's fine, Hakuji-kun. As long I'm with you, nothing really matters.

Akaza: *Sighs but smiles* I'm grateful.

Is about to turn night and I can't believe I'm saying this but I wish we could say it in a building. Every night we encounter monsters called "Danger Beasts" and other monstrous animals that are nocturnal. I have no problem dealing with them since I used to be the Kizuki's 3rd strongest demon. And lucky for us, we found a cave that we could sleep in for a while. I decided to stay outside the cave watching out for monsters that might attack us again. Guess you might say I'm also nocturnal.

Koyuki: Don't stay up too late, Hakuji-kun.

Akaza: I won't. *Mind* Haaaa...I wonder how Tanjiro, Kyojuro, Kokushibo and the rest are doing? Hope they have an easy life unlike us right now.

(Next Morning)

3rd Person P.O.V

It was morning now, and Akaza and Koyuki were walking around the village looking for a job. One of the people told them that there was a guild they could try, but also told them that the guild master was a jerk and only cared about their status. After hearing this, the two decided to look for another job or a guild that didn't care about status. As they were walking, Akaza and Koyuki walked passed four people. Two were knights, one was a blonde girl, and the last one was a teenage boy with light brown hair.

Knight 1: Hay did you see that stripe guy that girl was with?

Knight: Yeah, you're right.

Boy: I wonder if they are a couple.