𝟢𝟣𝟩,𝐝𝐚𝐰𝐧

"Psst

"Psst. Thomas!"

He lets out a groan. "What? I'm trying to sleep here."

I hang over the edge of my top bunk bed so I can look at him. "How did the talk with Teresa go?"

That wakes him up. In a second, he's on my bed, beaming. "So well! It was awkward at first, but then it was just like old times. Then we recalled some memories, and I was surprised she remember all that."

I gulp. "What sort of things did she remember?"

"She spoke about my blue phase, which I got when I was nine. My walls, clothes, shoes— everything was blue. And she remembered! And she knew so much more."

One part of me wants to tell him that Teresa likes him too (she has been denying it, but it's clear), and another part feels like that's betrayal, so I don't.

When Thomas finishes telling me everything, we're both smiling. "Damnit. Now I'm too energetic to go to sleep."

I look at the clock on his nightstand. "It's five. We can already get up. How late did you say you and Minho go running in the morning?"

"Six," he explains. "You wanna come with us?"

"Nah. I'm already gonna be running with Minho the whole day, and I can't even stand him."

Then sit.

When the memory replays in my head, I shake it, and clear my throat.

"Alright." Thomas chuckles. "At least come wake him up with me? Last time, I almost tripped over Gally and Minho was so startled by me that he somewhat killed me."

And then I remember one of the firsts nights here, when Minho woke me up and I thought he was an intruder, too. And then me falling on top of him, and Lyndon and Newt coming in.

I remember his hands on my hips, both catching me from falling off him and pushing me away. His breath on my face. A smirk but also widened eyes.

"Okay. I'll help," I decide. "But let me change first."

He grins. "Dressing up for Minho, huh?"

"What?" My face falls. "No. I'm changing because first of all, I'm not planning to come back in this hut until tonight, and second of all, I'm in my pajamas."

"Not that he would mind seeing you in shorts like these and—"

I push his face away, then give him a kick. "Shut up."

With another chuckle, Thomas jumps off the bed and takes clothes out of his suitcase as I take mine.

Yesterday, we went through some running techniques, and today I'll be running with Minho. I don't like running with baggy clothes, otherwise I would've gone for sweatpants. I take shorts with the material of leggings, and a white shirt. Casual. Nothing that makes me seem like a grandma, but nothing that can make Thomas give more comments about 'dressing up for Minho'.