𝟢𝟥𝟤,𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐚 𝐜𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐜𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐞

I'm not sure whether I should be moody or happy

I mean, I didn't lose the bet. No telling Minho who Eli is. But he also didn't lose it, so no twelve dollars for me.

Plus, we wake up completely mashed into each other. Like, it took a while to untangle our legs without hurting each other (I wouldn't have mind  if my knee accidentally hit him in the crotch), and he had his arm wrapped around my waist, half of his hand under my shirt. And my hand was literally between his freaking shoulder blades, also below his shirt.

I mean, my hand was very warm after that. But I'm ashamed it happened in the first place.

And it's ridiculous I'm still thinking about it as I follow Thomas to our hut, so I can get my stuff to take a shower.

"Don't kill me," he warns.

I nearly stop walking. "What did you do?"

"Nothing. It wasn't me. But don't kill me for letting it happen."

"Thomas, letting what happen?"

He bites his lip, fastening his pace. "Just see for yourself."

We enter our hut, and I see it almost immediately. Everything is ruined. All our suitcases have been unpacked, and not neatly. I see broken things. One of Fry's aprons is ripped, Clint's syringe is shattered on the floor, a whole roll of bandages is thrown across the room like toilet paper on April Fool's, and my clothes are everywhere.

"What. The. Fuck," is all I manage for a while.

"It happened as I was getting breakfast. I realized I forgot something, went back, and then saw this. I panicked. Newt came to look, and then we saw someone. Well, I saw someone. I told him not to move because someone was staring. It was a man. He stood in the woods, then vanished."

My blood runs cold as I make my way to my suitcase. I look through it, knowing I brought about twenty dollars.

Gone.

That's just not the worst part. My clothes are ripped. Designer clothes. I only brought like two or three—the ones I was wearing when I arrived here, unaware of the dirt—but they're also ripped. And my other clothes, the dupes and regular clothes, are also destroyed.

"Fuck," I curse. "Like half of my closet is thrown into the trash now. This was expensive as hell!"

"I'm sorry."

"It's not your fault. You couldn't do anything about it, Thomas," I assure. "It's just stupid all of this happened."

First the call with Dad and Amina, and then this. Awesome day.