𝟢𝟢𝟨,𝐥𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐬

At breakfast, it's clearly visible that some kids didn't have the best night sleep

At breakfast, it's clearly visible that some kids didn't have the best night sleep. Or, well, went out.

I spot Lelia and the brunette boy I'm sure is named Thomas walk in at least twenty minutes after Newt and I did. By the time they've taken the food they want off the long table, Newt has already brought away our dishes.

"Morning," Thomas greets, a groan mixed in his voice. "Got a hangover too, Newt?"

"No."

"Oh, you look like you do."

"I was about to say that."

Newt sighs. "Thank you, Tommy. And Lelia."

He doesn't look like he has a hangover at all. I've never seen someone look this... fresh (?) in the morning.

"You're welcome."

Another boy slides next to me. So now it's Newt and Lelia in front of me, Thomas and whoever this boy is beside me. "Hey. You're Lyndon, right?"

"Yeah." I smile at him. Besides the weird vibe, he seems nice enough. "Who're you?"

He holds out his hand for me to shake. "Winston. Newt mentioned you. And I have an idea for you and Newt."

Newt raises an eyebrow. "Well?"

The boy, Winston, runs a hand through his dark hair before he takes something out of his pocket. He straightens the paper with his hand, lies it down on the table, and points at it. "A bucket-list for you two."

Newt trails his eyes over the paper. "What does
STMBPLBBWAM mean?"

"Steps To Make Boring People Less Boring By Winston And Minho."

After sliding the paper over to me, Newt buries his head in his hands.

STMBPLBBWAM
• Get drunk
• Make out
• Steal from Janson (and blame someone for it)
• Start a rumor
• Change Ava's shampoo with dye
• Curse (with other words than bloody, Newt!)
• Have a big mouth against Jorge

When I look back up from reading it, frown deep and mouth open, Thomas and Lelia look at it with twinkling eyes.

"Absolutely not," I decide.

"Boring."

"I don't want to spend my summer in that hut for misbehaving kids!"