𝟢𝟢𝟩,𝐝𝐮𝐦𝐛 𝐛𝐥𝐨𝐧𝐝𝐞

"I swear to god, Blake— if we just walked this whole marathon and the store is closed, I'm going to freaking kill you

"I swear to god, Blake— if we just walked this whole marathon and the store is closed, I'm going to freaking kill you."

I sigh. "I thought you were competitive. Wanna complete the list? Get me hair dye and you another hairstyle."

"But I don't need to go to the store for my new hair. All I have to do is just use less gel!"

"Well, we're completing these tasks together, aren't we? Besides, last time I tried to dye my hair, the dye got all over the bathroom."

"Your point?" Minho asks, fastening his pace to catch up with me in the dark.

"You're the one who's going to be dyeing."

"Absolutely not."

"Why the hell not? It's just smashing some dye in my hair and making sure it covers everything."

He groans, annoyed. "If that bleach fries your hair, you're going to blame me!"

"I know what brand bleach to use, don't worry. It won't be hard. Just bleach it, wash it out, which I'll do, then the blonde dye, and wash it out again."

"We're gonna be up all damn night."

I turn my head to look at him. Since we're getting closer to a more crowded area, even though it's like one AM, the lanterns allow to see him. "So? Can't handle an all-nighter?"

He scoffs. "Hell yeah, I can. Would rather spend it on something else than dyeing your hair, though!"

"What's that supposed to mean?" I pull a face.

"Movies, running, gaming— better entertainment than dyeing your hair," he states. "Can we watch a movie during it?"

"Where do you want to get a screen?"

"I've got a nice place."

"Do you have water there? A shower?"

"Oh, wow. Taking a shower with you... kind of out of nowhere, but okay—"

"I mean to wash the dye out," I snap, nudging him in the side. "Do you have that?"

"Yeah, sure. Even got a kitchen."

"You have a whole house somewhere close to the camp or what?"

"Just a hut Thomas, Newt, Fry, and I built like four years ago. We saved money the whole year so we could afford a mini TV in there. I haven't checked it out this year yet. High chance things got stolen, though it's hidden pretty well."