Chapter 12

King Eden

The search for that brat was still going on since my son was so desperate to find his sister. I never wanted to have a daughter, it's such a pain to have a female child when woman only aroused me. I had my fun with the girl when she was around 8, developing, curves, but in order to keep her mouth shut. I had to seal her memory and her power making sure that she will never be able to use her power. There's no way for her to even unlock her memory at all, but all that mattered to me was that the brat is gone.

I didn't care who kidnapped her and I was tired of pretending that I care so much for someone that I never wanted. Audelia didn't care what happened to her since she also didn't want a girl "too tedious" was all she said as she handed Aurora to the royal maids. My only reason of sending her to the ranks was to get her "accidentally" killed while she was training. I was going to put the blame on my niece and nephew, but the universe had different plans. Who ever kidnapped her did me a huge favor, and I will definitely pay them generously for getting rid of such burden. While walking down the hall, I heard Azra talking to Percy.

"Sylas hasn't been able to sense her, and yet he claims that he marked her" Azra said while pacing back and forth trying to calm his nerves. Percy was standing there trying to process what he was saying before picking up a dart and throwing it. "I never liked him to begin with" he said as he threw another dart. "Maybe, we should take matters into our own hands?" Percy added as the beautiful golden room began to turn dark with Azra's powers going on the loose. He immediately spotted me and gave me a glare. I looked away and kept walking because I knew that I needed to put the 'dreadful father' who's desperate to find his 'beloved daughter' .

Azra

As my father walked away, Percy and I glanced at each other. I never respected the King, not only he committed murder some innocent people, but that's not the worst thing he's done. I remember what the mad did to Aurora and what that woman's response was she let him hurt her daughter. I was 13 years old at the time and my sister's screams still haunt me to this day. I felt so hopeless, useless, disgusted within myself because I couldn't do anything to save my sister from the hell that she didn't deserve. From that day forward, I vowed to take my revenge against them before I become the new Ruler. I heard him seal her memory and powers, and I immediately got to work on finding a spell to dispel his disgusting spell. My sister is very powerful.. She has an extinct form as the one that's mentioned in the books. Legend said that those whose eyes changes color are the most powerful people ever, and I've seen Aurora with my own eyes.

I felt that immense amount of power spewing out of her when she was born. I couldn't understand why wanted to hurt her, why they hurt her, and why did torment her. Percy stayed quiet before he whispered something so powerful that I almost want to attack my own 'parents'. "Aurora would be more safer with Ashes than with your parents". As much as I hated Ashes, I agreed that I would rather want my sister to marry the Mafia Lord or who ever is in the Mafia than Sylas. When my parents announced to me Aurora's arranged engagement, my gut twisted so horribly at that announcement. They tried to hide their evil demeanor with a smile, but I knew that they wanted to hurt her.

"Who?" I asked coldly.
"Sylas" They said cheerfully as I felt my breakfast trying to make its way out.
"Fuck no" I sneered at them while their eyes widen on how I responded to them. I never talked back to my "parents" but I was now 25 and I will not back down without a fight.

"I don't approve of Sylas and she said she wanted to choose her own betrothed, so let her do that" I argued as they looked at me with disapproval. The King rose to his feet and walked down and met me face to face. I did not care if he was the King, he was definitely not my king. Ringing was going through my ears and pain began to flow through my right cheek. He had slapped me.

"Now, listen here boy, The Princess will marry whoever I want her to get married, if you want to keep your head, I suggest you obey" he said. My blood boiled as I looked at him before I walked out.

I looked at Percy and signaled him towards the secret room that I had built behind my parents back. As I closed the wall behind us, I turned and looked at him.

"Where do you think they took her?" I asked him again as I sat on the chair near the desk. The room was pretty big, a desk, a bed, bookcase, and some boardgames incase we get bored.

"I'm not sure.. if Sylas hasn't been able to sense her.. then maybe.. someone so far away?" He contemplated while ruffling his hair in annoyance.

"Sea kingdom?"

"Azra, vampires can't breathe underwater"

"Worth a try"

Percy walked back and forth thinking of possibilities of where they might've taken Aurora. After a few minutes of eerie silence, we both looked at each other and blurted out: the mortal realm.

"It wouldn't make sense though. The moment a vampire crosses to the mortal realm, they'll die instantly, so she has to be somewhere within our realm" Percy said.