Chapter 9

Aurora

I'm sorry did I just hear that correctly? Did this man just say Ashes? As like the Mafia group Ashes? No wonder his name was familiar. He's one of the most dangerous people! He's an enemy to the kingdom.. a pain in the ass. I choked on my food out of shocked as fear crept up my chest. My stupid eyes betrayed me as they turned grey. They carefully observed me as Caz got me a glass of water.

"There's no need to be scared, Your Highness. The only thing you need to do is follow instructions and you'll be safe" Erix said with a wicked grin.

I gave a Caz a slight nod of gratitude as I drank my water. My eyes followed Erix's muscle arms and the traced his face mentally before meeting his gaze. Basically, I will be become their slave if I wanted to make a safe return home. I can't believe I was kidnapped by a Mafia Lord.

"There's no way, that you're a mafia lord" I said as I took another bite of my pancake. If I can provoke him, I can dig his grave even deeper.

He leaned towards me as his fingers gripped my chin forcing me to look at him. My heart fluttered a bit, but I immediately shut down that feeling.

" If I wasn't a Mafia Lord, you wouldn't have been kidnapped now would you? And if you want proof, maybe I can show you upstairs" his voice deep and authoritative as his finger brushed against my lip. Dear lord, I pray that I don't become a sex slave to this man. My breath became shallow as my heart began to beat faster. The warmth of his finger still brushing agains my lips until Caz smacked the back of his head.

"Can we not sexualize her?" Caz asked in annoyance as Erix rubbed his head. For that moment, I looked at Caz with such gratitude that my eyes became green then blue as my troublesome heart calmed down. Caz gazed soften as he began to lift his shirt. I immediately turned around covering my eyes. So much to not being a sex slave as I heard him chuckle.

"Princess, I just wanted to show you our tattoo.. I promise I'm not a pervert like him" as I slowly turned around and saw his tattoos on his back. Ashes and fire tattoos were sign of being part of the mafia as Erix glared at Caz for calling him a Pervert. I stood up and walked towards Caz as my fingers traced the tattoos. He shivered at my touched making Erix grab my wrist. I snapped out of my thought and realized what I had done.

"Oh my! I'm so sorry, it's cause the tattoos look stunning" I whispered trying to mask my shame. Caz put his shirt back on and smiled gently while Erix's face was stone cold.

"No one has ever said that to me or any of us" he whispered and he pick his plate up and placed it in the dish washer. Before taking his leave, Erix commanded him towards the Vampire Realm to spy of the chaos that I assume is occurring due to my kidnapping. He quietly nod at both of us as he walked out the door leaving Erix and I alone. I yanked my wrist out of his grip, heading towards the stairs until he spoke.

"Your highness, you need to wash the dishes and clean the house" he said coldly waiting for my next move. I turned and stood there, fuming.

"I'm not your maid and I'm not dressed to do maid things" I scowled as I head up the stairs. At least Caz is respectful, but Erix is just how they described him to be. Cold, arrogant, and dangerous. I ignored everything he was telling me until I reached the door. I entered the vivid pastel room and fell to the floor. I just want to go home, but what do I do when he's the ringleader of the most dangerous Mafia Group.

Erix

The Princess stormed up the stairs as I rubbed my temples. I've never dealt with someone so arrogant and stubborn in my life. Usually, they would all be afraid to the point that they do these things willingly in order to survive, but she fights against me.

I sighed in annoyance and the memory of my lips brushing against lip flowed through my mind as my ear turned pink.

I shut down any feeling of giddiness I felt when I brushed her lips and cursed. I've done this move to so many women before her, so why is she the one making my heart skip a beat? I kept cursing as I looked up the stairs once more. She had a point, she can't do much cleaning with that big gown on. Now dirty, torn, and filthy, so I turned into my human form and headed towards the nearest store, which was 30 minutes by car, but some vampires only need to teleport nearby, which thankfully, I was able to do.

I walked into Rosa's Fashion as the store manager squealed and ran to hug me. Tracing her hands all around my body. I slightly pushed her away and glared at her.

"Oh, Eric.. it's been a while since you last visited? Did you finally miss me?" Rosa said while smacking her gum and twirling her hair. Eric was the human name I used in order to blend in with the Mortal realm. Mortals aren't that advanced, but he store had very nice comfy air to it.

"I'm just here to buy some clothes" I said as her face went pallid then to rage. She began to bang my chest cursing me out.

"You're cheating on me?!?" She yelled as I rolled my eyes in annoyance. I grabbed her arms and held her against the wall before giving her warning.

"Listen, you and I were never a thing. You agreed this was just sex and that was it. Now, if you excuse me, I need to buy clothes and it's none of your fucking business" I snarled

She glared at me and walked behind the counter reading her magazines. I picked up some clothes and paid for it, flipping her off before I left for good.