Chapter 11

Aurora

After Erix left, I immediately went to shower and put on the pjs he got me. It was a red satin lace dress with shorts, so gorgeous. No matter how much I disliked him, he had an impeccable sense of fashion. I immediately started to do all the house chores while I waited for them to come back.

I was willing to do whatever it takes to trick them into taking me back home. My brother must be so worried along with my parents. I never thought this would happen to me.. I looked around the empty room feeling so lonely as I went back upstairs in my room. I quietly sat on the ground as I began to meditate thinking that I could awaken my powers that way. If I could awaken my powers, maybe I could send a message to my brother letting him know where I am. I wanted to trust Sylas, but the fact remained that I was no longer in my realm and he would never be able to sense me.

The quiet trees rustling through the window as I tried to come up with ways to escape. I don't want to trapped with my kidnappers in any shape or form, especially Erix. When it came between Caz and Erix, I felt more comfortable with Caz than with Erix. At least Caz shows a lot of humility towards me, but it doesn't change the fact that he's my kidnapper.

I wanted to go outside for a walk, but considering the shield this mafia lord put on, I can't. There has to be some way around it. I slightly open the window letting the breeze hit me. Nothing good will come out if I lose hope.

As the breeze kept hitting my face, I let my hair down and drew my sword out. Biting my finger to release a bit of blood and wipe it down my blade as my sword turn into two. I began to hum and dance around with my swords as it was just the me and the world. Singing a song that I had learned from my brother when I was a kid.

Divine those who yield a sword
The strongest aware of what occurred
The vow I make to complete my fate
As I roamed around to seal your fate

I pointed both of my swords towards the direction of the wind as I felt a sudden shiver go down my spine. Maybe I was too cold from keeping the window open, so I closed it. Not knowing that the song that my brother had taught me was a spell to slowly awake my powers.

Erix

After I left Caz to keep investigating, I went back to the mortal realm to check if the Princess didn't try to escape. To my surprise, she didn't but as I stepped inside the field, I felt such intense power that I thought the Princess was in danger. I ran up the stairs to see her sleeping in her bed while the immense feeling of power was coming from her. When she came, it was evident that her powers haven't awakened, so what cause it to awaken now? She kept twisting and turning having a nightmare. "Stop, Dad.. Stop.. I'm your daughter please.." she said as kept twisting and turning. "Don't touch me" she yelled as huge blast came off her catching me completely off guard. My back hit against the wall as a whirl of wind was circling around her as she kept screaming for her life. A scream that I never heard before as I fought against the wind to wake her. "Please.. Stop... it hurts.. dad" she yelled. I finally reached to her bed and began to shake her.

"Princess.. Princess.. Wake up" I said gently. She was in so much distress as tears fell down her eyes. I leaned towards her ear and once again I tried to wake her up.

"Aurora" and with that her eyes, deep shades of grey on her right eye and deep shade of red on the other. She was so disoriented as she mumbled her brother's name. I started to stroke her hair trying to find ways to calm her down and as she began to understand where she was at.

"Why are you holding me?" She asked as she wiped her tears.

"You were screaming for help" I said as I let go and stood up. I didn't want to ask her what it was about since it felt way too personal, and I don't wish to get too close to her.

"Oh, I see" she said as she sat up. She kept looking outside the window as I waited for her to stand to eat dinner, but I walked out not waiting for her to say anything as Caz was downstairs getting dinner ready.

"Didn't I tell you to investigate" I said coldly as I sat down the table. His face was grim and full of hatred. I'm not sure what occurred while he was investigating, but it was obvious that he dug out some more information. He began to give me a plate, placed a plate on Aurora's end, and he set his plate next to hers. He sat down waiting for her, but 10 minutes passed and she wasn't coming down. He turns to me with so much anger in his eyes that it looked like he wanted to rip someone apart.

"Do you have anyone you want me to hunt down for you, my lord"

Caz never called me "my lord" unless he was so pissed beyond god knows who. I was going to respond when Princess Aurora finally came down. Caz's gaze immediately soften as she went to go sit next to him. She looked at the plate of food obviously not wanting to eat, but she picked up the fork and began eating. After a few minutes, she placed her fork down and looks straight at me.

"Let me go" was all she said as tears formed in her eyes. Even though she was crying, deep down I knew I couldn't hand her over. She has a plotted assassination out there for her, but she whole heartily believed that her parents and fiancee actually cares about her.

"No, you're staying here, I kidnapped you for a reason" I said I took another bite of my food. She looked at me pleadingly as my heart began to sank. I have never felt this way towards someone.. Who can make my heart go through a turmoil of emotions.

"You don't understand.. My family.. they need me" she begged.

"No, that's final" I snarled. She slammed her hands on to the table and went back upstairs. Caz sighed as he finally looked at me, a look of distressed was on his face as I waited for him to speak.

"We can't send her back"
"I'm aware"
"No, you don't! She's suffered so much"
"I know"
"Erix, The Princess is a victim of CSA, her father sealed her memories causing her to seal her powers.. Erix her parents are willing to kill her, and her poor brother has no clue of their parents evil scheme"

I stared at Caz with a numbing feeling, deep down, I wanted to kill her parents and Sylas. I wanted to kill her father because it now made sense why she was screaming for help and to stop. Her father is a fucking rapist. Before I went back to my room, I ordered Caz to check in with the Princess. My priorities have now shifted.