Part-13

Kook didn't know for how much times he is staring at Tae may be it's like one hour or more but who cares. Soon Tae start stirring in his sleep and slowly open his eyes. But the scene in front of him make a light shade of pink spread on his cheeks as he saw kook is staring at him without blinking . His one hand is on tae's cheeks caressing it.

When kook saw how Tae's cheeks are turning pink he lean down aa little and plant a small kiss on the pink cheeks.

"Good morning sweetheart" Kook said while backing away from the kiss.

"Good morning to you too kookie. From when you are up? " Tae said with a soft smile looking at him.

"I don't know bun may be one hour or more" Kook said with a shrugg.

"Then why don't you wake me up? What are you doing these time? " Tae asked rising his eyebrows trying his best to hide any reaction by how his his heart is beating and butterflies are wild in his stomach by the cute nicknames kook is calling him.

"Umm.. I don't wake you up as you are looking so cute and beautiful while sleeping. And asking me what I am doing then I am busy in staring at your ethereal face" Kook said and pull Tae more close to him then without any words exchange between them he smash his lips on Tae making him taken aback for some seconds but soon kiss him back with the same passion. The kiss become more passionate and fast with the passing second. Now it's feel like both are eating each other's lips. Kook extend his hands towards Tae's butt and squeeze it hardly then pull him towards himself by holding his butt which make their bottom part touch each other making both to moan in the kiss. Kook take the opportunity and slide his tongue in Tae's mouth tasting every corner of it. He roam his tongue all around humming at the sweetness of tae's mouth.

After like more than ten minutes both of them back away panting heavily due to the kiss.
"You are so sweet bun, I can eat you all my life" Kook said while caressing tae's cheeks who smile shyly while looking down.

"Now let's freshen up. We have a breakfast date too" Kook said making Tae to look at him with wide eyes.

"Breakfast date, when you plan this? " Tae askedd being confused.

"I plan it yesterday itself. Now get up sweetheart and freshen up"  Kook said  making Tae to get up from the bed.

"Kookie I will freshen up in my room so it will save our time . Then we can go fast as I am so excited to see what you plan" Tae said looking at kook but raised his eyebrows when he saw a slight smirk is forming in kook's face.

"Why don't we bath together, it also save so much time you know" Kook said while wiggling his eyebrows but stiff a laugh when he receive a pillow on his face by Tae.

"Quietly go to your bathroom, I am going to my bathroom. Shameless bunny" Tae said and walk towards the wardrobe to bring his clothes.

"This bunny can be more shameless sweetheart. Just wait and see" Kook shout a little loudly so that Tae can hear and run towards his bathroom to do his morning routine. Tae only shake his head and smile a little at the silly bunny. He take his clothes and walk towards his room to freshen up.

•~~~~•

After like half an hour kook come out of the bathroom in his bathrobe. He then start getting ready. After that he looks at his reflection in the mirror and by satisfy with the looks he walks outside of the room towards Tae's room.

Kook's look(Without the binnie and mask)

Kook's look
(Without the binnie and mask)

He gives a soft knock on Tae's door hearing a low coming from inside. Kook patiently wait outside the room waiting for Tae. After sometimes the door open only to knock kook's breath away as Tae is standing there wearing a pastel colour outfit looking so pretty. If it's on kook's hand he can stare at him all day and night without getting boared like who will be bored looking at the Kim Taehyung. But soon he come out of his TaeTae land when Tae fake cough a little.

Tae's look(Without the bag)

Tae's look
(Without the bag)

Mister, you have all day to stare at me. Now let's go I am hungry " Tae said with a little huff making kook to chuckle a little.

"As you say sweetheart but I just want to stare at you all day. Cuz look at you, you are looking breathtaking bun" Kook said while looking up and down from Tae's legs to face.

"Thank you so much kookie. You are looking so handsome too" Tae said while showing his boxy smile making kook's heart to skip a bit. He mutter a small thank you then hold tae's hand and both of them walk towards the lift. Both entered the lift and went to the parking lot where kook's car is present. After reaching there kook open the door for Tar who mutter a thank you before entering the passenger seat. Kook jogg towards the other side and sit inside the driver seat. After making sure everything is perfect both of them leave from their towards the destiny. At the time kook is driving them towards the place Tae think to scroll through his phone. He opens his Instagram but the first thing come in front of his eyes make his cheeks pink as he saw kook's post with the caption. He smile a little looking at kook then himself post a picture of him which he take today morning.

•~~~•

Liked by: @Sexy__jimin, @taeislove__ and 5M others

@kim__taetae✅: I love carrying your marks too.

Comments are turned off.

💚💜

Let me know your thoughts
Do vote and comment