WHAT IF

Writer: Of all the stories that have bin written this one breaks my heart.

(We see that in heaven the clock counts down one minute till extension we see as the angels are ready but we see lute Adam's second in command help put on the mask of one of the angels as we see a small boy with a fluffy tail)

Lute: You ready.

John: Yes aunt lute I'm ready to kill these descending sinners.

Lute: Well juts remember stay by my side.

Vaggie: Do you have to talk to him like that and isn't he still to young for this.

Lute: Don't tell me how to raise my nephew vag-gie

(The portal soon open and the angel go down to hell as we see John cute off the head of sinner running for his life with a holy sword.

Writer: In a number of words John the hell hound found a family is hell some being the three female Vees, other being rose of cannibal town, and one being where he was taken in my Lilith. But in this five years ago lute's sister hade a child with a hellhound and when the extermination happened they found her and killed her but her sister asking only one request. To take her son to heaven to know only joy and happiness. He sister accepted it and took the infant John to heaven.

Writer: Join me on this one chapter story in WHAT IF John was raised in heaven.

What do you all think yes or no