MAMMON'S MAGNIFICENT MUSICAL

(In Blitza house we see her and John eating cereal while watching TV when her phone rings and she answers it)

Blitza: (mouth full) Yello?

Asmodeus: - Is this- Fizz's former bestie, then lifelong enemy, then recent hero, now newly rekindled sort of friend, Blitza? And the one who is watch the cute hound boy?

Blitza: Ehn, that is a weird way to put it, but (proudly) eeyup, that's me.

Asmodeus: This is Asmodeus.

Blitza: (surprised) Oh, shit. The big Ozz herself! Heh, is there a reason you're calling me on the weekend Your sin- sinness? Sinfulness? Sin- (stammering) Royal, big girl? While I'm watch TV with my son?

Asmodeus: You've lived rent free in Fizz's head for years, so I can't help feel he values your take on things.

Blitza: Yeah, I was the one who usually had the stronger opinions. Yeah like, like one time, he tried convincing me that juggling was cool, but it's only a little cool at best.

Asmodeus: Look, he's deadset on re-entering Greed's yearly clown pageant.

Blitza: (sarcastically) Wow, big fucking surprise there.

Asmodeus: I was hoping to have some...backup in convincing her that this thing is a waste of time.

Blitza: (confused) What? Why? Doesn't she always win?

Asmodeus: 'Cause Mammon is a selfish, manipulative, piece of shit! (calms down) And Fizz doesn't listen to me when I try to tell her that.

Blitza: (considering) Well, my special skills are killing things without giving fucks, and pointing out people's flaws (smiling) Alright, count me in! But will need to find a babysitter.

Asmodeus: Well um why don't you bring him here I'm mean there is no safe place then for a um child to be by his mother of course.

Blitza: um you have a point. And I would save time.

(She looks back to see the dead demon girl that John stabbed in the eye because she took his game controller away)

Blitza: I'll be there in five.

Asmodeus: Good.

(She then hangs up)

Asmodeus: Yes now I get to meet the cute hound stoles showed me oh I hope he's as soft and fluffy as he looks.

(Then we jump to a circus tent in Greed as a crowd is gathered behind a blockage. Then a limousine arrives in front of a red carpet. Then Fizzarolli leaps out of the limo and greets the fans as they cheer her on)

Fizzarolli: Hup- hup- Hey!

(Asmodeus steps out in his lowkey form while Blitzo, dressed as a bodyguard, falls out and faceplants onto the ground as John jumps out and looks at all the demons)

Blitza: Fuck!

(Fizzarolli and Asmodeus walk down the red carpet, while Blitza brushes herself off, and catches up with them, pulling a gun out as John walks with a smile)

Crowd: We love you, Fizz! Yeah, baby, yeah!

Blitza: Wow, I have not been to a crowded event in years.

John: Wow I never see this many people before.

Fizzarolli: (annoyed) Can you remind me why you're here, again? And why you also brought the pup?

Asmodeus: I uuuh- invited her. To help you, with extra security. You know your fans. Since I can't be with you, I felt she'd be the next best thing. And the hound is well so cute I hade to meet him and see him.