Unhappy camper

Blitza is peeking out of a corner of a building to check if the coast was clear. It was clear and then she runs across to the St. An's Hospital and starts climbing up the drain gutter downspout before she sneaks on the edge to a windowsill)

Blitza: (low whisper) Come on, come on, come on, come on, come on.

(Blitza opens a window and tries to get inside But, her head was having a hard time getting inside because her horns are blocking her entrance. She started to make it through, but then she ends up falling in and rolls over)

Blitzo: Shit, shit, shit, shit, shit, shit, shit, SHIT!!!

(Blitza crouches up and looks around for anyone who saw her. However, unbeknownst to her, a hand holding a taser painfully tases her right in the butthole below her tail, making Blitza seize in shock with static electricity before falling head first to the ground)

Unknown Demon: Well, if it isn't the deadbeat.

(Blitza gets back up after her painful tase and brushes her sleeves)

Blitza: (mockingly) Well, if it isn't Nurse Pussy Face.

Rehab Nurse: You ain't gettin' in here. (crosses her arms and scowls at her) How many times do I have to sodomize you with a taser before you take a hint?

(Despite being tased, Blitza doesn't seem all hurt and brushes her coat)

Blitza: As many as it takes to get me off. (turns back to the nurse) Now, enough with this foreplay. Where's Barb? I have a boy who needs to meet his aunt.

Rehab Nurse: She checked out months ago, but that ain't none of your business. And you have a kid what man got you knocked up.

Blitza: Wait, what? How? This is- wh-where the fuck did she go? And he's adopted and he loves me.

(The nurse is skeptical of her intentions and brings up a taser to her face, making Blitza so nervous and anxious that her tail straightened up and her arms down in fear)

Rehab Nurse: Yeah, like I'm gonna tell you, ass clown.

(Blitza regains her composure and stares down at the nurse)

Blitza: You know, I kill people for a living, right, bitch? And I'll feed you my son right he likes demon fish so he might like your flesh.

Rehab Nurse: (nonchalantly) Oh, I'm SO FUCKIN' scared.

(Blitza realizes that the nurse isn't all afraid of her and sighs)

Blitza: Ugh... Fine.

(Blitza walks back to the window to climb out of the room. Halfway through, the nurse calls back to her)

Rehab Nurse: Blitza, she's got a job now and a life.

(The scene changes to Blitza trying to exit out through the window)

Rehab Nurse: Don't fuck it up by finding her.

Blitza: Oh, that's nice. Why don't you take that advice and shove it right between your pussy (loses her grip and falls from the building) Liiiips!

(Blitza ends up crashing into the ground. The scene changes to the office inside of the I.M.P Headquarters where Foxy and Millie were talking to a sinner client when Blitza burst open the door, now covered in bush leaves, bruises, and dirt all over her clothes and body)

John: Hey mommy where you?

(She walks pass the four of them in a dejected manner. Foxy calls to her to get her attention)

Foxy: ma'am! There's a client here who wants to-

(Blitza does not heard her and interrupted foxy when she opens the door to her office and slamming it shut loudly)