Exes and Oohs

(We see the I.M.P Headquarters inside of the office with Foxy John and loona all inside as John watches something on his phone and Loona texting on her phone. Foxy looks around)

Foxy: You know, I checked the scale today. (inhales)  And it said I lost two pounds this week.

John: Good for you.

(Loona looks at Foxy and  rolls her eyes back to her phone as John smiles at her but foxy get annoyed)

Foxy: I. Am not. FAT!

John: Of course you are but I just mean their more to hug and love.

(Millie then kinks the front door open by a furious Millie as she stomps around the office, mumbling angrily and loona look scared)

Millie: (mumbling angrily) Ooh! Such a fucking asshole! That little motherfucker. I just wanna take my finger up and shove it up his fuckin' little thing!

(Upon coming up to the table, Millie slams her coffee cup on the it disturbing Loona. Millie then passes Loona and hits a button titled "Nut button!!" that summons a cardboard cutout of a human saying, "Hi! I'm a Hooman!" then throws a knife and lunges at said cutout. Foxy looks at her, disturbed)

Foxy: Millie, honey please calm down your scaring John.

John: is it over?

Foxy: Is everything okay?

(Millie hisses back at Foxy in response, scaring John even more, but she manages to calm down)

Millie: Yeah. Sorry John. It's Just...bumped into an ex. (tail twitches)

Foxy: Oh! Oh.

Millie: (retracts knife) she just kept going on about how she has money now, and bright future and bigger tits.

Foxy: Wait, what?

Millie: Every time I see her stupid face, I can't help it! I just need to-

(Millie punches the filing cabinet beside her in frustration. Blitza enters the room on her phone)