Loo Loo land

(Cut to I.M.P Headquarters, where Blitza is playing with crude representations of Millie and Moxxie made out of office supplies that she puppets around and speaks with. Between them is a mug that reads "#1 mommy boss)

Blitza: (impersonating Millie) Oh, Blitza! You're such a good boss!" *impersonating foxy* "Yeah, I really want you, ma'am." (impersonating Millie) "Me, too!" (As herself) Let's three-way!

(Blitza lowers her "employees" below he desk to crotch level, looking momentarily pleasured before being interrupted by the ringing of his Hellphone)

Blitza: *angrily* WHAT?!

Stolas: *lustfully* Why, hello, my big-tit Blitzy.

(Both Blitza and Octavia spit out their coffee in sheer surprise. Blitza slams her mug onto the desk)

Blitza: What--

Octavia: the--

Blitza: FUCK--

Octavia: Mom?!

Stolas: Language, everyone! (into the phone) I have a special request~

Blitza: Aw... Look, I just had a chemical peel. So, you'll have to find someone else's face to plant that feathered ass.

Stolas: It's for my daughter.

Blitza: Ah. Well, make sure she washes it.

Stolas: *taken aback* No! No, no-no-no. I'm taking my daughter to Loo Loo Land, and I was hoping you brave little Imps would accompany us!

Blitzo: We're assassins, not bodyguards, 'kay? Don't invite us to shit unless someone's gonna die.

Stolas: I'll pay you~

Blitza: Pay me what?

Stolas: Moneyyyy~

Blitzo: Done!

(Blitza hangs up and accidentally slams her phone down on the desk hard enough to smash it to pieces. After a brief annoyed glance at it, she pulls out a megaphone)

Blitza: M n' F, get in here! We're goin' to Loo Loo Land!

(Foxy opens the door confuses)

Foxy: Loo Loo Land?

(Millie excitedly smashes her head straight through the office door's glass and John come running through the door and hop on biltza desk)

Millie: *excitedly* Loo Loo Land?!

John: WHERE GOING TO LOO LOO LAND!

Blitza: Loo Loo Land!

Loona: (offscreen) SHUT THE FUCK UP!!

Blitza: and yes we are cutie pie.

John: I'm so excited!

(We soon all get in the van to pick up two royals when we get to a mansion or a castle John not really sure all he now is that is big he then see two female birds come out one dress in clothes of the them park and the other didn't ready look like she wanted to be their)

Stolas: hello biltzy

Blitza: get in the back.

(Foxy then came out to open it for them and they are both meet with something they didn't see coming a little hellhound sitting on a seat and soon they both meet eye to eye)

John: hello I'm John.

Stolas: AW well aren't you a little small pup.

(She then come to sit down and bops me on the snout he then looks back at the other one)